to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Perverts?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 23,Sep,12 16:57
Found this comment in a thread discussing morality and the posting/viewing of pics on SYD:

"sorry ....the group of people posting pictures of their cocks and cunts are offended???????? Hypocrisy reigns supreme around here!" (I have left off the poster's name because I don't want this to be viewed as a personal attack)

I see this sort of comment a lot around here. They usually come up when someone is called out for posting "offensive" pictures or comments, and are an attempt...in my view...by the individual to justify all manner of questionable behaviors. "Sure, I like to bugger monkeys...but you post pictures of your cock! We are the SAME!" They suggest that anyone who enjoys looking at nude pictures must be a pervert having no moral values...and that justifies ALL perversions.

Do you agree with this idea? Does membership at SYD mean that you lack values and morals? Are you a hypocrite if you call someone on offensive posts/pics?