Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

I'm straight 'till I die, but want to suck cock.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #272197 at 25,Sep,12 00:56
hi guys, im straight. Period. But ive always imagined how ut eould feel like to suck a dick. Ive always wanted to feel it in my hand nd put it in my mouth and sucking it dry nd make it shoot sperms all over loll I will never b attractd to men's face, or body besides cock. Anyone else feel this way? Anyone near Hesperia, L.A, victorville, adelanto, or apple valley wanna come down to get their dick suckd?(:

Similar topics: 1.Guys Has anyone ever paid you to let them suck ur cock.?   2.straight men and cocks   3.Im a straigjt male but always wanted to try cock. Anyone else?   4.I'm straight but I want to really try sucking a cock   5.If you self suck and cum in your mouth are you considered gay?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #436014 at 26,Dec,14 18:45
so how is one "categorized" if (like me, say) i get turned on by:

fucking a hot chick
2 hot chicks getting it on
sucking off a hot guy
sucking a nice cock on a normal-looking guy
getting it on with anyone hot
prefer to fuck a hot chick over getting it on with a hot guy
prefer to get it on with a hot guy over fucking an ugly chick
2 hot guys getting it on
threesome with hot chick and hot guy, or two hot chicks, or two hot guys

i dunno, seems i might be pretty queer.

By #480470 at 26,Dec,14 13:21
No comment other than - you are not straight! Bi-curious means you are bi!
Straight is straight, bi is bi, gay is gay - there are no transitionary points. If you've only had straight relations but you have gay thoughts, you're bi - actually having been with the same sex makes no difference. There are are only 3 classifications!
By Gary5 at 26,Dec,14 13:50 other posts of Gary5 
Well said!

By bigone21 at 25,Jul,13 22:51 other posts of bigone21 
100% straight is: male/female, no desire to "try" samesex stuff;

100% gay/lesbian is: samesex, no desire to try anything other;

bisexual is: between 99% and 1%! curious about what you don't label yourself!

a guy that wants to suck cock is bisexual or a "self proclaimed heterosexual" in denial! we see through that!
By #204766 at 26,Dec,14 02:17
Good point

By #396572 at 26,Jul,13 16:49
I don`t eat spaghetti. I REALLY don`t EVER eat spaghetti. I would never eat spaghetti. Really, never!

Nor even one noodle.

Or a spaghetti snail

Not even a tagliatella twist

But i secretly have this urge to scoff down a HUGE PLATE OF SPAGHETTI! WITH TOMATO SAUCE!

Am i a weirdo? Is it possible to be a non-spaghetti-eating spaghetti muncher? I`m so confused....
By bigone21 at 26,Jul,13 17:21 other posts of bigone21 
i recognise your confusion! i'm a vegetarian, yet, i want to, and DO, eat meat because i can't resist it!!

but if you say i might be an omnivore, you don't seem to understand how important it is for my self-esteem and acceptance in the vegetarion world to "brand" myself as a VEGETARIAN!

so: i'm a vegetarian eating meat! all the greens i eat prove that i am a VEGETARIAN!

By #303133 at 25,Sep,12 04:40
The lady doth protest too much...
By bella! at 25,Sep,12 04:43 other posts of bella! 
Really? Do you think so?
By #303133 at 25,Sep,12 04:49
Yep. Guys who are really straight don't have to keep TELLING everyone how straight they are...
When is the last time you heard someone say: "I'm gay 'till I die, but want to (anything)"?
By #391577 at 25,Jul,13 21:26
*Chuckle* and fair point. But it's possible to be sexually attracted to someone whilst not being emotionally attached to them...so maybe you can be sexually attracted to the same sex, whilst not having romantic feelings? Just chucking it out there
By bigone21 at 26,Jul,13 16:36 other posts of bigone21 
i'm gay. do you think i am "emotionally attached" to, or have "romantic feelings" for every i fuck guy with??

and that's where the term "bi-SEXUAL" comes in handy! you live with the lady like a hetero, and you have sex with guys also because you like it..!

By Jb11 at 26,Jul,13 08:02 other posts of Jb11 
you won't know till you try. It should be fun so try some fun

By #415545 at 26,Jul,13 03:37
i have had the same feelings

By #301038 at 26,Feb,13 09:09
BS
By bella! at 26,Feb,13 09:16 other posts of bella! 
No, vblobsvs!

By just16cm at 01,Oct,12 22:01 other posts of just16cm 
Hey, I'm 100% straight, too. But for some reason, I don't want to have ANY kind of sexuall activity with another man.

What the hell is wrong with ME

By cupar at 02,Oct,12 12:18 other posts of cupar 
Who knows what lurks in the mind of men, things may change given the opportune conditions

By cupar at 26,Sep,12 08:13 other posts of cupar 
"I'm straight 'till I die, but want to suck cock."

A slight contradiction in terms

By #16239 at 25,Sep,12 13:53
bi-curious... you can suck my uncut anytime for a try
By bella! at 26,Sep,12 03:32 other posts of bella! 
Geez.... you were here at 09:53 and gone at 23:30......thanks for your input and come back again when you can stay longer OR when vblobsvs posts his 5th "I'm straight but I want to suck a cock" thread.

By WristThick at 25,Sep,12 03:30 other posts of WristThick 
"I'm straight 'till I die, but want to suck cock."

Oh yeah, I know exactly what you mean! I'll buy you bottle of dry water the next time I see ya

By bella! at 25,Sep,12 01:39 other posts of bella! 
You seem to be one excited "straight" dude. Has your desire and enthusiasm to suck another guys cock made you forget that this is YOUR 4th post on the same matter in 8 days? It might be nice if all members are considerate and review the recent topics posted prior to opening a new thread. It's really difficult for members to be involved and respond when there are multiple threads open on the same topic. Hey, if you have the urge to post THIS topic again, send me a private message and I will gladly remind you. Seriously, I really hope you find a nice big juicy cock to suck, you seem so excited, I just don't want you to pee your pants!

Adult Discussion Forum