Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

anyone who ever have had anal sex ,feel good?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #259561 at 25,Sep,12 16:11
who can tell me

Similar topics: 1.平安夜有人约炮吗?   2.我就是看看,有没有中国人在?   3.情侣(男主女奴)找儿子玩弄   4.looking for a son slave   5.How do you think my asian dick  

New Comment

Comments:
By #240539 at 10,Nov,12 22:00
Receiving or giving, squeeky clean anal sex feels superb

By #292721 at 10,Nov,12 09:38
I WOULD LOVE TO BE BUTT FUCKED BUT MY HOLE WILL NOT STRETCH TO TAKE A DICK,HAVE MANAGED TO HAVE TWO FINGERS INSERTED BUT BURNS LIKE HELL WHEN THE COCK IS TRIED,NEVER MANAGED IT YET,ANY THIN COCKS WANT TO TRY AND HELP,CONTACT ME ON THIS SITE
By *kmadeau* at 10,Nov,12 13:13 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By t-rex at 10,Nov,12 12:45 other posts of t-rex 
I love fucking an asshole, so great, totally different feel, I have been fucked in the ass by girlfriends, I loved it, still waiting to feel a real cock in there : )

By #269929 at 10,Nov,12 09:30
it that feeling of being desired so much i love it hard

By #7976 at 08,Nov,12 22:07
Only with women and it's great. I typically cum hard and fast doing anal. And while it's not something I do frequently, if a woman is into fingering my arse, then that can be sexy too.

By #220845 at 26,Sep,12 02:19
Yeah it feels good, I like to be bent over doggie style and experience the sensation of both being penetrated and hear the sound of a man's body slapping against my ass.

By MackyJay at 25,Sep,12 17:53 other posts of MackyJay 
I have had anal both ways, giving and receiving, and I loved both. I prefer to be the receiver though by a lot. A nice cock pounding in me is great and I have cum myself while receiving. Best way for me is to be tipped pretty much upside down and pile driven good and deep and hard.

By spermkiss at 25,Sep,12 17:26 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, do you want to take a dick in your ass or do you want to fuck someone in the ass?

If you want to be the fucker, of course it feels good if the fuckee is not too loose or too tight. I've fucked some who were so tight it felt like a death grip on my dick. Others were so loose it felt like I was fucking an open window.

If you want to be the fuckee, that can feel really good too if your body is built the right way. Many, perhaps most, men get an enormous amount of pleasure from prostate stimulation thru anal penetration. Some can even reach an orgasmic climax that way with little or no stimulation to the penis.

So if you're interested in anal sex, try it and see how it suits you.

Adult Discussion Forum