She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

27 year old bi curious guy, not into anal--just dicks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #304111 at 26,Sep,12 22:24
I've never been with a guy before, but I can't really stand the thought of anal. What I'd like instead is making out with a guy, sucking his cock, having him suck mine, and take a shower together. I'd also love to rub my dick against another guy's dick... and there are a lot of names for this that I've found online but have actually found very few videos of it. I think it's hot, though. And of course the small stuff like jerk off together. I love pussy. I'm really looking to talk to some guys around the same age I am or younger who like the same stuff I do. I'm a bigger guy but under 300 lbs.

I've been into dicks a lot more than pussy lately as far as what I look at online to jerk off to. I really like looking at dicks and watching guys solo. Two guys going at it is hot but often leads to anal, which I'm not into.

If you like the same type of stuff will you send me a PM or open up some comments here? Thank you.

7 inches when fully hard, thick, uncut

Similar topics: 1.Ladies and anal   2.Curious str8 21 year old guy wants to chat about sucking and more   3.Anal pictures   4.Double anal   5.First anal - do I need to prepare for taking my 1st cock?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 28,Oct,21 10:22
Something similar to my feelings. I don't mind watching anal as long as it is not aggressive but I wouldn't partake. A bit of rimming is probably as far as I would go.
I have always enjoyed mutual cock play and started to do that in my early teens. It is good to enjoy nakedness together, showering and giving total body soapy rubs but always reaching the favourite bits eventually. Full body frotting taking turns to be on top. I especially enjoy masturbating another guy from behind and also when he is lying down and relaxed, just enjoying what I do. Edging him for as long as he wants.
By german_guy at 28,Oct,21 14:23 other posts of german_guy 
same here

By Apantyhoselovr at 28,Oct,21 08:18 other posts of Apantyhoselovr 
same here, i don't fuck, give or take. finger me, toy me but i don't return it not into m ass just his dick.

By #388818 at 19,May,13 16:31
Hy Cofrox. I'm bi-curious, too. Never been with a guy, but i like cocks, from time to time, especially if they are uncut with big foreskin. The picture of another cock like yours going off it's priceless. You can look at my pics and see if there are some simmilarities
By jeeno at 04,Sep,21 07:24 other posts of jeeno 

By andrew999999999 at 31,Jul,20 15:12 other posts of andrew999999999 
I started off just wanting oral sex with men. Then a guy who was sucking my dick got a condom and gave it to me, and I realised he wanted my dick in his arse. After about 2 seconds of thinking about it, I took the condom, put it on, and pounded his arse. From then on I was into fucking men, but decided that's as far as I'd go.

A few years later, a black guy I was sucking asked if he could fuck me. After a few seconds wondering how his thick cock would feel in my arse I said ok, figuring it'd just be a one off. That guy has fucked me about 2 dozen times, and I love it! I've also been fucked by several other men over the last 5 or 6 years.

This could happen to you too.

By skinb at 27,Sep,12 16:21 other posts of skinb 
Me to. I love women but like to jerk off to dicks part of the time,. especially uncut dicks. Only been with one guy and we just jerked each other off and showered. We did a little cock docking too because he was uncut. When I came it accidentaly hit me in the eye, lol. I would like to try 69 and giving head, but no anal. And let's see some more pics, I bet your thick uncut cock is awesome

By #274357 at 26,Sep,12 23:00
Thank you for not saying you are straight and not gay in anyway shape, form or fashion.

Forum Members...is this a coming of the tides?
By #134591 at 27,Sep,12 06:30
i truly hope so because one cannot describe your sexual desires or interests in a single all encompassing word (gay, bi, straight).

i am mostly into guys as well but also have no anal desires.

we should start an "abolish labels" movement!

Adult Discussion Forum