Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tabboo subject for men and women

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #199159 at 28,Sep,12 10:08
Tell about your most taboo fanticy

Similar topics: 1.Women in men clothes??   2.no interesting subject to discuss   3.Languages   4.Amateur white women in group sex with black men   5.women with a preference for circumcised cocks please comment  

New Comment

Comments:
By #275302 at 28,Sep,12 13:18
Was the title of the thread edited? Cause I don't really see a reason to assume the poster is talking about I n c e s t or c h i l d a b u s e.

As for me, not one fantasy of mine is a taboo, at least not for me. Society will probably find my dom/sub fantasy a taboo, especially cause in this case the girl (me) is the sub. But whatever
By bella! at 28,Sep,12 13:43 other posts of bella! 
Oh, aren't you as smart as you are beautiful! You can't edit the title however it was possible that the question WAS edited. How interesting is that! Now I completely understand the responses provided by small_dik and dreamer. Apparently tuffer wants to make small_dik and dreamer look like 2 raving lunatics!
By #218130 at 28,Sep,12 16:46
The question was definitely edited. He was clearly asking for other members to share their Daddy( Father) and daughter love stories and experiences. He clearly wasn't referring to the normal love between a father and his ****.
By #275302 at 28,Sep,12 17:06
Since the member is already deleted he was probably aware of his mistakes
By #218130 at 28,Sep,12 17:32
I didn't judge him, I just warned him what may happen. A very friendly warning, don't you think? How does the saying go " People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones"
By #275302 at 28,Sep,12 17:49
I agree completely (: I know you're not the judgemental type
By #303133 at 28,Sep,12 18:09
dreamer and littlecUnt- you BOTH tend to be among the kindest and more pleasant of the regular forum folk! (Just thought I'd mention that. I really DO like it when we all play nice)
By #218130 at 28,Sep,12 18:51
Thanks Will. I can also say the same about you. You always treat people with kindness and respect.Even When insulted you keep your cool. Those rude people should first try to understand what you are trying to say in your posts, read between the lines, before attacking you.

By bella! at 28,Sep,12 11:48 other posts of bella! 
And my thoughts are on the fence on this one and what the poster meant. The word taboo.....something that by definition means improper and/or unacceptable. But is the poster speaking of within society or within the constraints of "your"own mind and personal values? Personally, I choose not to engage in a relationship with anyone under 30 because I think that is wrong, wrong, wrong and that, for me, would be improper.

By #218130 at 28,Sep,12 11:11
I would be very careful if I were you, just a friendly warning. This topic won't be well received, the shit will definitely hit the fan BIG time, like a ton of bricks. May have very unpleasant consequences and your account may be closed/deleted. Like I said just a word of caution, think before you act...
They call it I N C E S T, correct?

Adult Discussion Forum