to exchange blowjobs

im straight but lately ....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #302911 at 30,Sep,12 22:21
I'm straight however lately I've been craving a fat cock ....Idk I just
Want to suck one and jerk one off...
and idk why but I want to get fucked by a fat cock too....I need feedback

Similar topics: 1.Can a Man or Woman be Truely Straight and Still Be Turned on by Someone of the Same Sex?   2.I want to fuck a straight guy   3.straight men and cocks   4.Straight,gay,bi and curious   5.Just a "straight" poll:)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #303133 at 30,Sep,12 22:38
I'm gay, but lately...
I've been wishing that Bi guys would quit making excuses /apologizing for being Bi.
By #222660 at 02,Oct,12 06:40
Well said JustWill ...
You're on;y 21 ... and that means according to averages, some years off even finishing the process of puberty (that generally happens for a male around 26-2 ... so until then you are still learning ... still growing and still experimenting!
You're currently an "youth" (that title also extends to age 2 ... and I would suggest that BY 28 you'll know what you are ... I'm going to put MY money on GAY.
Good luck with your journey to "self discovery!"

By #238807 at 02,Oct,12 04:31
It is eye opening seeing all the judgemental horseshit that gets thrown at guys trying to come to grips with their own sexuality. These jackasses on here that spit venom at people like Bigmx22 need to take a hard look at themselves instead of constantly exposing themselves as bigoted resentful clowns.

By fatcock57 at 01,Oct,12 14:34 other posts of fatcock57 
I know exactly what you mean bigmx22. First I found out I liked to look at cocks pictures (on another site), and posted some of my cock too. After a while I found myself jacking of at cock pictures and had some sex chat sessions with guys. Then I came here to SYD, where I started to develop a craving to hold and rub a cock for real (I guess that's where you're at right now). After a year I finally found someone who was willing to "assist" me with my curiosity. I felt/rubbed and wanked another cock for the first time. Also I discovered I was not interested in the kissing/hugging stuff with a guy, just mutual touching/rubbing of cock and balls, however him licking/nibbling my nipples was pretty hot too.
So my advice: try to find someone like I did and simply find out how far your craving goes when you're with another guy. And how you call it (bicurious, bisexual, gay...)it totally does not matter, it is all about satisfying the urge to explore your sexuality, so don't let anything stop you from experimenting !

By #242452 at 01,Oct,12 13:10
It's ok. Took me a long time to figure out that I liked cock. I thought I was bi for a while, but nowadays I just consider myself gay. Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed sleeping with women and had a gf for 4 years, etc., but now I just don't think about it anymore or crave it. You should try experimenting and see what you like.

Similarly, all you "gay" guys out there that are closet heterosexual - it's ok to be straight! Some people might judge you and say it's wrong, but as long as you are happy, that's what counts!

By #145304 at 01,Oct,12 06:03
welcome to the club

Adult Discussion Forum