to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why Do Members Here Do This ....................... ???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by CreativeOne at 30,Sep,12 22:50  other posts of CreativeOne
Why do some members here cause torture to there genitals ? I mean "WOW" ... doesn't that hurt ??? Yet , I see so many on here that do that ! When I first became a member back in July of 2009 ... I saw a few that were sticking Sharpie marking pens , knitting needles and such down the shaft of there cocks ! Kind of makes one Cringe and shudder and the term "Ewwwwwwwwe , gross" ... comes to mind !
Today , however I had a member , "RichardPeirce" , add me to his friends and when I saw pics I was horrified by all the pins and such poked through his genitalia and nothing personal Richard , but I was kind of grossed out by your pics ! You're probably a really nice guy ... and all , but as I said in my PM to you ... I was kind of uneasy about seeing that kind of stuff !
Does anyone else here feel the same or the members that do torture themselves like that , well ... my question is ... "WHY" ???

Similar topics: 1.Premium Supporting Members   2.Purging inactive members   3.Measured cocks Group - need members   4.What's with new members?   5.Members pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By Dong69 at 10,Oct,16 13:56 other posts of Dong69 
When I see it, weather it's a guy or a girl, I am like OMG that must hurt bad, then I try and think, why do I like being bit and scratched while I fuck my girl or any girl, and simple answer , it feels good!!!!!! I KNOW IT'S WEIRD, but hey we all have our sexual Fetishes!!!!!

By phart at 05,Oct,16 01:36 other posts of phart 
I have to say, after my testicular torsion when I was a ****, 3 prostate infections, Infection in the tubes that carry sperm to the testicles that hurt like hell and several kicks to the balls, and my penis getting squashed falling off the side of a dump truck, I have had enough pain in that area to do me for a lifetime.
I know it is to each his own but somewhere on here I saw a penis that had been divided into 2 parts! how do you jack off or piss with that?

By chubbyloves at 04,Oct,16 20:36 other posts of chubbyloves 
I am 100% pleasure, and no pain. I see some pictures that make me cringe. I don't understand the enjoyment. Each to their own device, whatever butters your bread. As long as you are not hurting someone else that don't want it

By #6437 at 03,Apr,13 11:23
I would not do it but to each his own. I think if there is a place for that we should have one for crossdressing.

By #147052 at 02,Apr,13 14:23
Why do this?

By #301038 at 30,Mar,13 01:55
CreativeOne, I'm with you on this one. Just the idea of digging an ingrown hair gives me goosebumps, but sticking needles in a perfectly fine dick is sickening and should be kept "for friends only", IMHO.
By CreativeOne at 30,Mar,13 01:59 other posts of CreativeOne 
Thank You "Peach" as it just gives me the willies seeing such mutilation done to there stuff ! I can think of so much better things to to to my thing that would be alot more enjoyabe Again , TY ever so much for your comment

By #202396 at 05,Oct,12 22:12
Let this one go my friend
By CreativeOne at 06,Oct,12 12:01 other posts of CreativeOne 
I sure hope you're not talking about me "M-M" as this is my topic and it is the Discussion Forum ... so I like to respond to what other members say or "Discuss" , my friend !

By #291618 at 05,Oct,12 19:06
Yeah anyone can do whatever they want to their cocks and show it off

By #105042 at 01,Oct,12 18:52
I guess there is a reason for everything, even if me and you donґt understand
By CreativeOne at 05,Oct,12 01:48 other posts of CreativeOne 
So true "Paul D" as there truly is a reason for everything ! However ... after reading everyones comments here ... I am kind of understanding a little why they do it , but still .... definitly , "Not" my cup of tea !!!

By #248006 at 03,Oct,12 23:46
Several years ago there was somebody who called him/her self "dogslut" making the rounds of the internet. This individual was quite distuurbed and did a total genital mutilation and posted the pix. At the end of the process, he/she required massive surgery and all that was left was a hole to uninate with. He iced himself and then wrapped rubber bands around his penis and scrotum till the **** was cut off long enough...and he was drunk enough to slice it all off. His 'friend' called emergency and the techs saved his life. Waht a distrubed individual.

I have an incurable, terribly painful disease and the pain makes me crazy sometimes. It's hard for me to understand how anybody can inflict pain on themselves, but, it's their perogative to do so.
By CreativeOne at 05,Oct,12 01:43 other posts of CreativeOne 
OMG , so sorry to hear that you have an incurable and terribly painful disease "Mickeyman2002" ! Hope there are meds that your able to tke to ease your pain ! Also "Thank You" for your comment that you added here ! The story about that poor guy ... wow , so sad that that happened ... I'm speachless , not sure what to say , but I feel bad for him that he went to the extreme of the erotic torture to himself

By #215432 at 04,Oct,12 19:58
I have a PA piercing, when I got it done by a professional piercer I was worried about the pain factor. The pain was very minimal and lasted about 5 seconds. it hurt a lot more and lasted a lot longer getting kicked in the nuts when I was younger playing sports, Hahaha. I put a lot of thought and did the research before getting it done, and I have no regrets about it. its been a year and a half now. I don't do any of the other things listed above as far as genital torture. To each there own, I don't judge anyones preferences. I have other piercings and several tattoos also, so I don't mind a little pain, it opens the senses of the mind. Everyone should do what makes them happy in life, we only have one chance at it. Great topic, CreativeOne!
By CreativeOne at 05,Oct,12 01:31 other posts of CreativeOne 
Wow ! "Thank You" for your input "MetalHead" and I'm honored that you are glad I started this thread !!!

By #305416 at 01,Oct,12 19:55
I'm with you CreativeOne! I don't like pain in sex at all.
By CreativeOne at 05,Oct,12 01:26 other posts of CreativeOne 
Thank You "Cockshivers" as for me I just don't see how the pain and all can be erotic !

By fila1305 at 04,Oct,12 21:29 other posts of fila1305 
I also don't understand the why. But as stated above: To each his/her own.

By #280873 at 01,Oct,12 16:52
I wouldnt do anything as painfull was what they do but i cant talk ive got tatts why because i could so each to there own
By CreativeOne at 03,Oct,12 23:25 other posts of CreativeOne 
Oh "Yes" ... I to have Tats , but what I was discussing was the things people do to there genitals ! Just kind of weirds me out a little !

By #121361 at 02,Oct,12 11:37
Check our Level , i and my Girls love it

By #229885 at 01,Oct,12 06:04
As one so festooned, I can safely shed some light, I think:
There's lots of different reasons;
Because we can
Because many can't
Because it feels good to them and/or their partners
Because it's maybe the only thing they have control over in their otherwise out of control lives in which they have little power
Cultural identity
Self expression of individuality
Shock value
You can ask why people get tattooed or why the Sioux observe the sundance ceremony; why some devout Hindus bear the kavadi, and the answers you get will pretty much line up the same:
It's a covenant of trust between the spirit and the flesh; if the mind and will are steadfast, the body is a vehicle to be mastered.
Anyone you ask about how or why they could do that to their bestest buddy will give you a different answer; one that makes sense to them.
By #275302 at 01,Oct,12 07:09
Amen.
By CreativeOne at 01,Oct,12 13:52 other posts of CreativeOne 
Oh and "littlecUnt" ... your "one word" is saying so much , as it is so true ! Joe explained it all in depth and as Always I really enjoy reading what everyone is saying here ! Curiosity , really got the Best of me and mostly was wondering how everyone else here felt about how can people really enjoy all that pain they do to themselves ! Anyway ... "Thank You" LC

By CreativeOne at 01,Oct,12 13:46 other posts of CreativeOne 
Wow ... "Very well said" (joehackett)! Thank You and I know that everyone does what makes them feel good , no matter how great it feels or how much pain it endures ... so all in all we all enjoy everything we do ...no matter what ! Anyway I'm actually learning a lot from everyones answers here and Thank You for adding to this thread Joe !!!

By #268067 at 01,Oct,12 05:10
different strokes for different folks
By CreativeOne at 01,Oct,12 13:40 other posts of CreativeOne 
You can say that again ! Yet it truly is amazing how people enjoy the pain ...
Better them than me and like I said to each his - her own !

By #274357 at 01,Oct,12 00:09
CreativeOne,

You have the best intentions, and I am sure would like to hear from others who engage in this activity.

So 'others' let's hear it.
By CreativeOne at 01,Oct,12 00:22 other posts of CreativeOne 
Awwwwwe , "Thank You" for saying that my friend , you just made my day ! Also ... I just got a message back from Richard and I went ahead and added him to my friends , because no matter what one does to there bodies it doesn't make them a bad person , and like I said to start with ... I'm sure he's more than likely ... a really nice guy , like everyone I have had the pleasure to chat with these past few years!
So again ... TY 4 your message "2nice" ... I really appreciate it !!!

By #183178 at 30,Sep,12 23:40
Don't forget body piercing of all kinds goes way back in human history
By CreativeOne at 30,Sep,12 23:48 other posts of CreativeOne 
Yes ... that is so true , but how far back does genatalia piercing and slicing and such , go back ... I wonder ? Plus why would people want to go thruogh all that pain ? Again ... I know I could never do it , just seems too painful !

By #298293 at 30,Sep,12 23:12
Totally agree with you CreativeOne, I'm very open minded but when it comes to anything involving mutilation and pain my cock shrivels up. Each to their own I spose but defo not my cuppa tea.
By CreativeOne at 30,Sep,12 23:42 other posts of CreativeOne 
Thank You ! It really is something that people get enjoyment from doing such things to themselves , so more power to them .... I guess !

By #274357 at 30,Sep,12 23:09
To each his own as they say...

I find no pleasure in that activity myself, but I do not fault other members that do.

We are all different, my friend.
By CreativeOne at 30,Sep,12 23:38 other posts of CreativeOne 
I don't fault with them either ... as I feel the same way you do "To each there own" and the whole idea of this post is my curiousity why people would cause harm and pain to themselves as it doesn't make sence to do that ! Also you are right ... we "Are all different ... in our own unique way" !!!

By #177336 at 30,Sep,12 22:55
I don't mean to bash anybody because its really not my place to judge but voicing an opinion I couldn't get into that either I would never try it and quite personally I have NO ABSOLUTE IDEA how a man could do that to his penis that's me and my opinion if you want it
By CreativeOne at 30,Sep,12 23:33 other posts of CreativeOne 
"Yes" I totally agree as I would never do that kind of stuff to myself ! Like I said I cringe , just thinking about it !!!

Adult Discussion Forum