Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

More ads?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #146804 at 03,Oct,12 12:48
Is it me, or are their more ads recently? Pop-ups, those little square ones (the ones you see when you get a PM) being in the centre of pages without a PM etc?

New Comment

Comments:
By #218130 at 15,Oct,12 09:22
"Do Not Track Plus" and "Adblock Pus" are two wonderful add-ons for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. Does the trick for me

By spermkiss at 03,Oct,12 15:15 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey folks, do you think that the site administrator is running this site as a humanitarian gift to mankind?

There are two sources of revenue: the advertising and the paying members. Notice the little icon next to my name (and I do notice that no commentor so far on this question has one). That means that I am paying a modest monthly fee for my membership. The advertisers, the other paying members and I are paying YOUR way. You may thank us whenever you're ready.

If you want freedom from ads, become a paying member. It's that simple.
By #10886 at 03,Oct,12 15:18
Thank you!
By spermkiss at 04,Oct,12 15:20 other posts of spermkiss 
And thanks to you, too. I cannot help but notice that the only thanks so far has come from someone else who is paying his way.

By #218130 at 04,Oct,12 16:29
Thanks a million to you and the other paying members. Highly appreciated.

By #68656 at 03,Oct,12 15:36
Some of us would like to become paying members but due to various reasons that is not possible. In my personal case I do not have a credit card nor do I want or require one.
Perhaps if the paying members are genuine in their concerns and opinions that we should become financial members they will demonstrate their concern by buying we terrible free members paid membership.
By admin at 03,Oct,12 16:09 other posts of admin 
I never had a credit card in my life and probably will never have. Not that I could not, but I'm simply not comfortable with the conception. But I make a lot of online payments with prepaid virtual cards. Though I agree, they are not available in all locations. Argentina, for example, is one of the most terrible places in sense of financial regulations and payment instruments availability.

By #218130 at 04,Oct,12 11:07

By spermkiss at 04,Oct,12 15:26 other posts of spermkiss 
John, while you are not a paying member of this site, you are definately a contributing member. You offer interesting comments and while I do not always agree with what you have to say, your remarks are generally valuable and thought provoking. I salute you.
By #218130 at 04,Oct,12 15:29
Hear Hear

By cupar at 03,Oct,12 13:30 other posts of cupar 
They keep the wheels turning. An accidental click could well bring pleasure for both sides

Adult Discussion Forum