She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

As I look 4 my first cock 2 suk. Tell me about your 1st time suk. Any advice

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #261104 at 07,Oct,12 03:23
Hey guys, any advice, secrets, or experiences you can share with me in order to make my first suck a very nice experience for the both of us

Similar topics: 1.Cock Piercing   2.Any advice about taking my first cock?!?!?! PLEASE!   3.Might lose virginity tonight. Advice? (gay)   4.Advice for a 22yr FIRST TIME   5.VIRGIN ADVICE FOR FIRST TIME!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ablaze at 30,Jan,13 19:27 other posts of Ablaze 

By #147052 at 30,Jan,13 15:16
My first time was with a gay man that was very patient. We met at my place after some emails and phone conversations. Being honest with me, he led me through the first stages of getting naked with a member of the same sex. Patience is the key. Take your time and above all, you first have to be comfortable in your own skin. My hands were shaking so bad at the first touch of his cock. He said that I was like a jackhammer with the shaking. after he got me calmed down, we engaged in a lot of foreplay and that led to a lot of precum. I went down on him and it did not take long for him to rise to the occasion and shot multiple times into my mouth. I swallowed every drop and he did the same to me. I will never for get this older man who first turned me on to the feel of another man's cock. Take your time and enjoy all of the pleasures.

By gradurgaur at 30,Jan,13 14:58 other posts of gradurgaur 
Djust take your time injoy it..exsplore the cock the shaft the balls...becuse when you have suck your first cock then you wil never stop

By #220845 at 07,Oct,12 16:38
My first blow job parked on a dirt road buddy in high school,, relax make it fun.

By #291618 at 07,Oct,12 03:52
yeah tell us iv never sucked a cock either

Adult Discussion Forum