She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

By What Criteria?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 10,Oct,12 15:52
My issue with the "rate my dick" requests (other than the fact that they come across as so blatantly needy and attention seeking) is that the whole damn thing is way too subjective to have any actual value/meaning.

What am I to base my "rating" on? What constitutes a 1? Does anyone actually deserve a 10? Why do you actually give a flying fuck what a bunch of strangers think about your prick?

From now on, if I do take the time to "rate" a dick (don't hold your breath), I will use the standard 1-10 scale, but a 1 will be in comparison to a rotting trout, a 5 will equal homemade cookies and a 10 will be the equivalent of Unicorn farts. That way, my "rating" will have some sort of meaning.

I suggest that the rest of you do the same so that we are all on the same page.