Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

wearing tight jeans

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #304671 at 11,Oct,12 20:54
My skinny jeans show my cock off . Is this sexy or yuck ? I feel good in them but do i look silly ?

Similar topics: 1.aunt fantasies!   2.Penis Envy   3.Caught out in public wearing womens underwear.   4.Panty wearing boys   5.Going commando in Jeans ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By *kmadeau* at 25,Oct,12 07:51 other posts of *kmadeau* 
You don't look sexy in tight jeans, sorry man. You have to workout your body a lot to be sexy! Mr.Drifter looks more sexier and he could wear really skinny jeans. Nothing lost, go ahead to the Gym. Often!

By jocstfr at 24,Oct,12 12:30 other posts of jocstfr 
I wear both tight and loose fitting jeans. I have found that even with the loose fitting ones, when sitting down my cock bulge is clearly visible. I was sitting on a bar stool once and a girl commented that she could tell that I was circumcised.

By #285834 at 20,Oct,12 23:47
Na-h ... to tight man. Like jeans but a bit loose ...more like this ..
[deleted image]

and like this

[deleted image]
By spermkiss at 21,Oct,12 00:04 other posts of spermkiss 
Both tight and loose have their advantages. Tight shows things off, while loose gives a lot of room for someone to put a hand inside.

By #301027 at 11,Oct,12 21:54
Well mate I think you look great in the tight jeans, you look sexy in them. I would not be able to take my eyes off that nice bulge.
By spermkiss at 13,Oct,12 00:38 other posts of spermkiss 
I agree. I'd have more than my eyes on your bulge. My hands would be all over your crotch giving you a good feel. That IS what you want, isn't it? I personally really like it when I'm in a crowd and another guy gropes me.
By #304671 at 20,Oct,12 23:39
Thats what i want mate
By spermkiss at 21,Oct,12 00:01 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't it fun to be in a crowded gay bar when all the guys start feeling each other out. There is a real camaraderie in knowing that every guy is getting a good feel of every other guy's dick.

By #161395 at 19,Oct,12 19:35
Tight clothes squish my balls and hurt, I won't wear them.
By #218130 at 19,Oct,12 19:45
very uncomfortable indeed. Love hanging loose

By #220845 at 19,Oct,12 02:02
I like them too, but I am getting older and I've put on a few pounds

By #291618 at 14,Oct,12 07:36
Yep it ok to wear whatever u feel comfortable with and if u think it looks nice then wear them
But i dont like wearing tight jeans

By bella! at 11,Oct,12 21:04 other posts of bella! 
With all do respect, skinny jeans are made for younger wearers. I took a look at your page, your jeans look uncomfortably tight.

Adult Discussion Forum