Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Only verified members on main page! No more fakes !

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #204902 at 13,Oct,12 08:27
That's my opinion! Only the photos of verified members should be able to get on the main page! I don't want to see all those boring fakes!

Similar topics: 1.Nonexistent Members   2.ATT all members   3.category on the main page for verified pics only   4.Main page   5.Making The Main Page  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 13,Oct,12 14:46 other posts of bella! 
I'm all for something that's fair and equitable, more controlled.
By bella! at 13,Oct,12 17:39 other posts of bella! 
I've thought about my response and the word controlled is not the appropriate term. It seems as though many of the pictures that appear to be "enhanced" are pics from relatively new members. There are many members that have been here for 2 plus years that are as real and as genuine as they come but for whatever reason, they do not feel a need to be "verified". To not allow them to have their pics to be featured on the popular/main page would be a travesty.
By #27633 at 20,Oct,12 23:30
I have been here for years and have no real need to be verified ... dont bother me in the least, infact with not being verified I wont be hounded by members to become verified

By #298611 at 20,Oct,12 12:39
Yup, Photo Shop (or half a dozen programs like it) is alive and well! The main page has largest collection of Photo Shopped dicks on the Internet.
By #27633 at 20,Oct,12 23:25
There are far less than there used to be thanks to reverse image search engines!

I regularly chuck the first couple of rows through the wringer to see what comes out!

By #291618 at 15,Oct,12 01:57
Sound ok to me but... im not verified can someone help me? iv got more than 200 pics and more than 15 videos u can skype me if u want im totaly real and i want to be verified

Adult Discussion Forum