to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

An Observation...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 19,Oct,12 16:55
No matter how WEIRD or DISGUSTING a forum topic is, there will be at least one wonky douche-nozzle who puts it on his list of favorite things. From poop encrusted asses to snot as lube, someone is always there to yell: I AM SO IN TO THAT!
There are days when I read the forum and think that we, as a species, are so fuckin' doomed...

Similar topics: 1.A puzzling observation.....   2.lost points   3.Men vs Women: A Psycho-sexual Observation   4.Is it just me, or...   5.Size Matters  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 16,Aug,15 12:49 other posts of JustWill 
Also, no matter how damned OLD a forum topic is, there will always be someone to drag it up from the bottom of the pile.
Seriously. I posted this thread almost three years ago. It didn't get many comments then...why resurrect it now?
While we are on the subject:
Cookies is awesome!
By #485312 at 16,Aug,15 13:09
only registered users can see external links
couldn't find a cookie for you *lix*

By bella! at 16,Aug,15 13:15 other posts of bella! 
To TheUnicorn, apparently some people like to hear themselves talk, even if they're only typing.

Lorna Doone and homemade oatmeal raisin cookies ROCK!
By #68656 at 16,Aug,15 13:42
By bella! at 16,Aug,15 14:01 other posts of bella! 
JohnS, nice to see you in the forum! Is there any chance that you will be responding to previous topics that caught your attention?

By JustWill at 16,Aug,15 13:51 other posts of JustWill 
I'm a chocolate chip kinda guy. Peanut butter cookies are also way yummy, but that's because peanut butter is the food of the gawds...
By #472683 at 16,Aug,15 17:12
I love me some chunky peanut butter right outta the jar!

Love chocolate chips, but they must be crispy.
By leopoldij at 16,Aug,15 22:40 other posts of leopoldij 
I agree. Peanut butter must be chunky and eaten straight out of the jar , preferably using the finger.

By #485312 at 16,Aug,15 12:14
ld rather someone with a disqusting forum topic, than someone that hijacks threads and get right off topic for petty non social behaviour...must try snot for lube next time l have a cold *lix*

By #7976 at 19,Oct,12 20:13
Unfortunately, there will always be those who are candidates for Darwin Awards. On the flip side, there is a large genetic pool of stable, sane humans to offset those who shouldn't breed.

By #218130 at 19,Oct,12 19:33
Yes, mankind sure has the ability to seriously fuck up

By #291618 at 19,Oct,12 19:17
YES we are doomed

Adult Discussion Forum