to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tell me the truth?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #313079 at 23,Oct,12 03:02
Am I trying too hard? Or am I really that repulsive? I'm about to throw in the towel again rather be content and alone than anticipating more rejection!!! Anyone else feel the same as me? Drop by for a chat at least

Similar topics: 1.is there any truth...   2.Truth   3.Truth or dare game; post your dare/truth!   4.Lets play truth or dare!!!   5.True or Lie?  

New Comment

Comments:
By CreativeOne at 24,Oct,12 12:00 other posts of CreativeOne 
"No" ... you're not trying too hard and you're definitely "Not" repulsive ! I just stopped by your page and right away ... I see what the problem is . "You only posted 1 picture of yourself" ! You really need to add more pics with different views and a little advice ... make each pose different from the next because so many members here post the same pose over and over again ... "Boring" ! Plus if you "Flood" page with too many pics ... like over 250 it also gets boring really quick So don't throw in the towel "kravencock" ... you have to at least post more pics and give it a chance ! Oh and if you see me online ... by all means , stop by and say "Hi" ... I Always enjoy a good chat !!!
By #124665 at 12,Mar,13 02:48
Like my page, same boring poses
By CreativeOne at 16,Mar,13 00:42 other posts of CreativeOne 
Your page is awesome "Decent007" and definitely "Not Boring" !!!

By #218130 at 24,Oct,12 12:19
Sent you a "Smile" Hope it will help to cheer you up And NO you are not repulsive.

Adult Discussion Forum