Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Has Anybody else had abuseive messages from Riaanriaan0

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #254122 at 24,Oct,12 20:41
He messaged me giving out because im straight and im on this site. Is there anything wrong with the fact that im here and straght?

Just to point out i have no problem with anyone gay, bi, tran or other. Feel free to comment or mail what you think : )

His profile: /member.php?w=216117

Similar topics: 1.Private messages.. Can't   2.Members private messages   3.Messages Broke   4.Haters gonna ****.   5.new messages  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 25,Oct,12 14:59 other posts of bella! 
In Detroit, if someone refers to something as "the shit", that's a compliment. My real concern with addressing someone "electronically" is that person cannot see your face or hear the words in the tone they are spoken. Couple that with the differences in languages and colloquialisms for our unique parts of the world and it is possible that someone may get their feelings hurt. Was it intentional, most likely not.
By #218130 at 25,Oct,12 15:06
By bella! at 25,Oct,12 15:22 other posts of bella! 
You are such a mellow person dreamer, that's why I like you so much!

By #297360 at 24,Oct,12 21:15
when i first saw the title of this forum post i misread it as

"have you ever received adhesive massages"

:S
By bella! at 24,Oct,12 21:19 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, an adhesive message! What? Is that a message that you get stuck on? Oh, that is PlainSilly!
By #291618 at 24,Oct,12 21:24

By #297360 at 24,Oct,12 21:26
it is when the happy ending to your Thai massage goes horribly wrong because the masseur has accidentally used super glue instead of scented oil.
By #147052 at 25,Oct,12 13:54

By #68656 at 25,Oct,12 08:55
We need to disregard the speculation and go right back to the beginning. Was there a reason for the gay South African gentleman to send the straight-cocked gentleman the alleged correspondence.???
We need to know all the preceding events prior to the message being sent as usually such messages are not sent on a whim. What was the catalyst for the message being sent.??
By #218130 at 25,Oct,12 09:20
There are two sides to every story
By #68656 at 25,Oct,12 09:36
And that is exactly what we need to know and investigate.
By bella! at 25,Oct,12 10:12 other posts of bella! 
John.....in your heart, do you really care what was said? Again, just my opinion, the question posed in this thread could have merely been "how do you handle abusive and unsolicited messages". No need to mention any members name.

By #254122 at 25,Oct,12 09:59
No thats the strange part. He had no prior reason I had never looked at his profile so there is no way i could have done anything on him. The only thing is i uploaded a new photo about 12 hours before hand so maybe He saw that on the Recently Submitted page?
By bella! at 25,Oct,12 10:24 other posts of bella! 
This is why I suggest that there is a lack of understanding of the message received; "I had never looked at his profile so there is no way I could have done anything on him" 1990normalcock does not post where he is from and I would wager that English is not his primary language.

To 1990normalcock, I admire anyone that is multilingual. You're far more talented then me. Hats off to you.
By #218130 at 25,Oct,12 13:09
Hi Bella, the thought also crossed my mind. Riaanriaan0 is from South Africa, so Afrikaans may be his primary language, with English as second language.

By #274357 at 24,Oct,12 23:03
What does 'abuseive' mean??
By bella! at 25,Oct,12 10:00 other posts of bella! 
Who knows what 'abuseive' means in his world. I couldn't determine what 1990normalcock meant when he wrote; "he messaged me giving out because I'm straight and I'm on this site." What is giving out? This is why I question was there anything wonky said or is it possible that there is a lack of understanding of the message received?

By #218130 at 24,Oct,12 21:17
According to his profile info he is also "straight". No, didn't received any abusive messages yet. I'm also straight and don't have a problem with anybody's sexual orientation, whatever it may be. Maybe you should post his abusive message here for all to see

By bella! at 24,Oct,12 21:23 other posts of bella! 
I don't recommend that dreamer. 1990normalcock has already posted the members name and private messages ARE PRIVATE ( yeah, I'm shouting! I want you to hear me in New Zealand )!!
By #218130 at 24,Oct,12 21:39
That is true Bella, very good point. A private conversation between 2 people, trusting each other with certain information, meant to be kept private. Thanks for pointing that out to me. Lovely weather we are having here in NZ, just lovely.

By #254122 at 24,Oct,12 21:41
Yeah the normal private messages should be private but when its abusive or puting someone down for no reason i see no reason not to name and shame them
By bella! at 24,Oct,12 21:54 other posts of bella! 
I don't know nor do I care to know what you perceive to be abusive. You are old enough to be on an adult site so you should behave like an adult. My opinion, you naming the member that you're having an issue with makes YOU look small and c hild-like. Just my opinion.......

By bella! at 24,Oct,12 21:06 other posts of bella! 
If you have an issue with a member you can do several things; 1) you can ignore them. 2) you can attempt to resolve the matter by way of a private message *OR* 3) ban/blacklist the member from messaging you.

Personally, I normally ignore the person however there have been times that I tried to reach out to resolve the perceived problem.......after all, we should be adults. When all else fails, then you can ban/blacklist.

Quite personally, I do not think it was appropriate for you to attach the profile of the member that you are having difficulties with nor do I ever advocate publishing a "private conversation" as it will only make you look bad.
By #218130 at 24,Oct,12 21:54
Very good advice

By Ray10754 at 24,Oct,12 21:15 other posts of Ray10754 
There is no problem with you being straght and being here on this site. Last time I looked it was for all to show! I also agree completly with what Bella stated in her post. I am sure that after time you will see that the majority of the people here are good people and friendly.

Adult Discussion Forum