Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Western icelanders..on syd..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by gradurgaur at 25,Oct,12 22:42  other posts of gradurgaur
Am from iceland born and raice and i like to ask if maybe some western icelanders are on this site...
icelanders came from iceland and setle down in north America and canada in the year 1875
Maybe is not the in a Spirit of this forrum but hey is ok to ask right

Similar topics: 1.FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATIONS   2.look here   3.Chicago Pervs   4.Western suburbs of Chicago Naperville looking for some fun with a penis   5.Near western new york  

New Comment

Comments:
By gradurgaur at 26,Oct,12 11:46 other posts of gradurgaur 
My dear bella thank you for the reply ...I was locking at tv show in iceland yesturday and it was about icelandic pepole that whent to the new world to start a new life and most of those pepole whent to Canada and north america but there is strong link from iceland to america and is over 1000 years old...so we are very close conected ....
By bella! at 28,Oct,12 03:36 other posts of bella! 
And I grew up thinking I had a small family.

By #274357 at 26,Oct,12 00:45
I am game.
By gradurgaur at 28,Oct,12 02:25 other posts of gradurgaur 
Game for what sexy

By gradurgaur at 26,Oct,12 00:09 other posts of gradurgaur 
12 cool who are those members?wil love to hear more about them if those persons are willing to chat with me
By bella! at 26,Oct,12 00:33 other posts of bella! 
Only 11 members luv, you're #12!

By bella! at 25,Oct,12 23:32 other posts of bella! 
My dear friend gradurgaur, you are only 1 of 12 members registered on SYD that are from Iceland. Such a big and beautiful country! Do you know how I know this? It is because of YOU, you have shared pictures, facts and music from your beautiful Iceland! Your country should make you their official ambassador. I have an idea dear man, when you get situated in your new home, plan a party and invite everyone......perhaps it can be in the month of June when it's light for 22 hours of the day or sometime when we may be in awe of the northern lights.......you just say when!

Adult Discussion Forum