Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Dick Size Predictor

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303621 at 06,Nov,12 18:03
Is your index finger longer or shorter than your ring finger?

I was reading an article about this topic, and curious if it were true or hyped up BS. Please let me know:

Is your index finger longer or shorter than your ring finger?

Similar topics: 1.The dick size thing...   2.Dick size vs. Shoe size   3.Preferable dick size? Men/women comment.   4.My size   5.Dick performance after 60  

New Comment

Comments:
By #319355 at 22,Nov,12 01:28
I at times would like to make a meaningful contribution in these Discussion Forums Bella!,....but reading most of them just crack me up so much, that all i can do is....
By bella! at 22,Nov,12 04:06 other posts of bella! 
Unfortunately Maverik, it will be difficult to make a meaningful contribution because the majority of the members are unable to develop a meaningful topic. Too many "Rate my" categories and then you get the some that just come up with lame crap. I was banned today by a member that used the forum to "announce" that he FINALLY posted a new pic. Woo hoo! I can start breathing again! When I reacted in that manner, the little pussy banned me. I predict that type of member to be a big dick.

By #319355 at 19,Nov,12 00:53
By bella! at 20,Nov,12 23:22 other posts of bella! 
What are you laughing about? I predict that YOU, Maverik, have a big dick!

By bella! at 07,Nov,12 22:48 other posts of bella! 
I predict that poster of this thread didn't read the entire article and when he used all of his fingers to turn the page, his rogue penis deleted his profile.
By #61033 at 18,Nov,12 19:25

By #297360 at 09,Nov,12 00:13
This may be a bit of an old wives tale but i heard that the best way of gauging the length of someones penis is to measure the distance between the base of the penis and the tip...
By WristThick at 09,Nov,12 01:22 other posts of WristThick 

By #6568 at 07,Nov,12 08:50
There have been lots of these nonsense theories over the years,......the length of your earlobes,.....size of certain fingers,....size of your nose,...blah, blah.....

The worst one a few years back was a widely held belief that your shoe size 'gave the game away'. I have small feet and I remember a woman aquaintance eyeing my shoes and murmuring that "it must be difficult being so small". I laughed like a drain and told her to not beleive everything she read, but if she wanted to 'do some research' I was ready....
By WristThick at 08,Nov,12 20:56 other posts of WristThick 
I hear ya! Small feet here too

By WristThick at 07,Nov,12 21:56 other posts of WristThick 
I'm larger than average in every category and my hands are small. No joke. Or the joke's on any girl who expects a small or average size cock when I have my clothes on

Adult Discussion Forum