Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Why do men always assume the women here are desperate to jerk them off?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #313314 at 07,Nov,12 05:35
Just because you see me as being on-line, that doesn't mean i'm like instantly horny for you and waiting here to help get you off. Sheesh dude seriously, try saying hi first. Also enough with the bad grammar/Yoda talk. It's not at all sexy.

Similar topics: 1.guys always wanna cam? WTF!!!   2.Why do women always assume the men here are desperate to get them off?   3.My little fantasy. Whats yours?   4.jerk off   5.Women posting on men's miscellaneous page.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #119764 at 11,Nov,12 12:45
that's because we think with our dicks... it's easier to jerk off a dick than a brain... whereas women it's quite the opposite, you need to jerk off their brain to get them horny aaaaah mars and venus

By #313314 at 07,Nov,12 13:50
Much horny you are. My dick you see did you? Wet your pussy is to wank on cam for. That's what I mean by Yoda talk. Surprisingly enough it's not the 3rd world country dudes either, the majority of the confusing Yoda speak comes form guys in the US and the UK.
By WristThick at 07,Nov,12 21:59 other posts of WristThick 
Wish I could favorite some of these comments!
By #280672 at 10,Nov,12 23:10
Hahaha foreal.

By #7976 at 08,Nov,12 21:58
There are numerous approaches to what this site is all about. Many think its a place to be rude and sexually forward which is something they can't do in "real" life. The good news is that there are others of us who genuinely like to get to know women onsite and are willing to become acquainted with a lady before getting sexual... more like how you meet someone in public. If that's what your looking for, drop me a message and we'll get to know one another.

By nekekal at 07,Nov,12 18:07 other posts of nekekal 
Interesting. You are on a fur burger display site, and then are seemingly annoyed if someone expresses an interest in taking a bite out of your burger. Sort of like saying "please kind sir, leave my muffin alone, it is for show only and I don't want any suggestion of you using it for your own gratification, but you have a nice cock there."

Of course the point is moot since only your friends can see your delicious fur burger, so I have to assume that your comments are directed towards one in your selected crowd. Makes me wonder about your choice of friends.

Good point though. Fur burger? Really?

By #269929 at 07,Nov,12 07:43
No this isn't the place to suddenly take a moral stance. Ur in a dick rating site ffs. And women never respond to hi! You have to be creative
By bella! at 07,Nov,12 13:13 other posts of bella! 
Just because we are on a dick site doesn't mean that members have free rein to act like dickheads.

By #313314 at 07,Nov,12 13:56
Who said anything about morals? I get this is a show your googoo/fur burger site, but seriously it's not an excuse to act like a caveman. Try going up to a female in real life and talk like that and guaranteed your going to walk away with a shoe smack to the right side of your head. I don't mind some sexy talk, but to assume that every female that logs on here is naked and ready to go with you is a big no no. Then these guys get pissed when they ask if you're horny and you say no then ask why the hell you are here. That's what i'm complaining about. Get tired of it after a while.
By bella! at 07,Nov,12 17:44 other posts of bella! 
Dear RadiantEclipse,

Would you consider writing a blog or beginning a forum discussion on the various euphemisms for penises and va-jay-jay's ( i.e. googoo/fur burger ). I find your references to be colorful and entertaining and I am not too old to learn.

Thank you.

By #218130 at 07,Nov,12 11:50
Respect

By #300891 at 07,Nov,12 08:03
mmmmm!horny if you are,help me get of would you?sssooorrryyy.......hi!if your feeling horny,i would love for you to help me get off..damd!how did i get stuck up here in the first place?
By #300891 at 07,Nov,12 08:05
i just noticed some thing new.new comments go to the top of the list,not the bottom..
By bella! at 07,Nov,12 08:30 other posts of bella! 
A new guy made the suggestion and admin gave it a go.

By bella! at 07,Nov,12 08:33 other posts of bella! 
Well if YOU'RE feeling horny and need to rub one off....you don't even need to say hi!
By #300891 at 07,Nov,12 08:41
rub one off?
By bella! at 07,Nov,12 11:00 other posts of bella! 
Wank.

By #6568 at 07,Nov,12 08:55
Because a lot of the men who come here are morons with no idea of how to approach and talk to women,...that comes across here time after time.......

........I hold the schools responsible myself!

By bella! at 07,Nov,12 06:50 other posts of bella! 
So the yoda speaking cavemen aren't attractive to you? Damn! And they thought they were......

By CreativeOne at 07,Nov,12 06:46 other posts of CreativeOne 
Not everyone here is like that !

By WristThick at 07,Nov,12 05:59 other posts of WristThick 
Yoda talk lmfao!!!

Adult Discussion Forum