Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

HET GUYS AND “GAY” SEX

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #311634 at 07,Nov,12 10:43
Let's all agree that those inclined to make dismissive, snarky, or negative comments on this topic must first read some of the relevant historical, sociological, and anthropological literature. Okay? Let's also all agree that, yes, some het guys have gay sex on the road to later identifying as bi or gay. However, that fact has nothing to do with whether some absolutely het guys also have guy-on-guy sex and enjoy it. Let's review a few facts:

First, in ancient times, such as in ancient Greece, the average adult male had sex with girls, boys, young men, and women. Obviously, a large majority of men possessing the biological markers for heterosexuality, whatever they nay be, had and enjoyed sex with males.

Second, today, many absolutely het guys experiment with various kinds of guy-on-guy sex as kids, and frequently enjoy it, even to the point of orgasm.

Third, guy-on-guy sex for sexual gratification is common in all-male environments like boarding schools, the military, and religious communities, for example. Much to most of this involves het guys.

Fourth, the mechanics of sexual pleasure are primarily concerned with what actions are performed on what body parts, NOT gender/sex. Does it matter whether one's own hand, a machine/device/toy, a woman's hand, or another guy's hand strokes one's penis? Does it matter whether the mouth doing the fellating is attached to a body with a penis or a vagina? Isn't the end the same in any of these scenarios, orgasm? Clearly, one must differentiate between sexual pleasure and sexual orientation in this discussion. The two are NOT the same.

Fifth, there's the “inconvenient” fact of the biology of male anal pleasure. All physiologically normal guys have the same plumbing, regardless of sexual orientation. The anal region is an erogenous zone possessing many nerve endings. All men possess a prostate gland, which is involved in the ejaculation/orgasm process, that is conveniently located snugly against the rectum, ready for stimulation during receptive anal sex. In fact, such stimulation can frequently lead to an especially intense and long orgasm, even without any direct penile stimulation, a fact taken advantage of in animal husbandry for the collection of semen/sperm. So, if many gay/bi guys enjoy it, so would many absolutely het guys.  In fact, the prostate is sometimes called the male G-spot or the P-spot. 

Though this list could be lengthened considerably, the point should be clear: there is plenty of guy-on-guy pleasure that het guys should be able to enjoy. The real question is whether particular het guys can focus enough on the pleasure to overcome any gender/sex issues. Many won't be able to, as I wouldn't in attempting to deal sexually with women, but many others likely could. Why should that be so difficult to understand?

MY POINT: So, I'd like to hear from all the het guys out there, the REAL ones, who have or would like to have sex with guys. What appeals to you about sex with guys—physically, psychologically, and emotionally? What is unique or different about it for you in all these ways? What do you get out of it? Is there something uniquely appealing about male bodies and sex with guys? What obstacles do you encounter in your pursuit of sex with guys? Please discuss and share your experiences, desires, fantasies, thoughts, etc. 

(And, yes, analogous threads could be addressed to het women, lesbians, and gay guys, but this is NOT any of those threads! You can start your own thread, which I would eagerly read. Okay? I want this thread to be a safe space for the sexually diversified het boys out there.)

Similar topics: 1.sissies   2.Why are so many guys bisexual ?   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Have all guys or most guys played with a cock at sometime in their life?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 20,Nov,12 13:06 other posts of bella! 
I say words at you, why you no like?

By #247457 at 18,Nov,12 18:36
This is another rehashing of the "i'm not gay but i like to have sex with men" threads (although most of them are not in essay form with "historical" evidence) which by the way the fallacy in the greek analogy is that they were pagan and viewed themselves as sexual beings- no labels-generaly speaking. I'm afraid that the responses you are looking for will be very rare since most of us have owned up to our "bisexual" tendancies.

By #311634 at 18,Nov,12 11:59
PROPOSITION:

Suppose I abandoned this thread to all those enchanted by the sounds of their own voices and unable to prevent themselves from creating a toxic environment for my target audience, and suppose I created another version of this thread, clearly labeled, strictly for my target audience. Would the hijackers on here agree NOT to comment on that thread, reserving their commentary for this or some other newly created thread?

It seems unfair of some to be so unwilling to allow this forum to be used for the kind of investigation I would so like to conduct, especially as they themselves could use it to vent and comment in so many other ways. The intolerance is rather staggering. No wonder academics so rarely venture into public fora as this, as academics.

So, yes or no? I would need to hear individually from EACH of the usual suspects.
By #297360 at 18,Nov,12 12:11
I skimmed the post and the general starting question seemed to be.. To what extent can guys who label themselves a heterosexual enjoy sexual experiences with other guys?

[If i am completely off the plot please interject]

My answer would be that if you seek out sexual pleasure in other men yet still claim to be Heterosexual you are probably closeted or in denial. At the very least you are bi-sexual

As to the logistics of being attracted to men I have little experience but could make some suggestions...
By #311634 at 18,Nov,12 12:16
Actually, there was no starting question as you understand it. I merely wanted het guys who are somehow involved in guy-on-guy sex to tell me about themselves.

So, was that a yes or a no to the post's question (the post you actually responded to)?
By #297360 at 18,Nov,12 12:18
Sorry but where or what was the Yes or No question?
By #311634 at 18,Nov,12 12:23
You'll notice I edited the post.

Yes or no: would you or wouldn't you hijack my new thread?
By #297360 at 18,Nov,12 12:30
To be honest mate i don't see there to much of a discussion in any of the points you raise. If you post a new thread like this one it will probably receive the same treatment.

If you genuinely want your points to be taken seriously (which is asking a lot to be frank) I would take a bit more time thinking about how you convey your ideas. Try to be more concise with less rambling and end with a clear question.
By #311634 at 18,Nov,12 12:37
How could the "MY POINT" paragraph not be as blunt as a sledgehammer?
By Ray10754 at 18,Nov,12 12:46 other posts of Ray10754 
Well if it is a sledgehammer why not hit yourself in the head and move on? It is plaine to see the people here that you are looking for are not interested in partaking in your foolish post and my asnwer is a NO!!!!wouldnt have anything to do with it

By #311634 at 17,Nov,12 09:51
To all readers:I realize the recent invasion of this thread by the sexuality Gestapo, or the "by definition" clowns, will likely send my target audience running for the hills. This is precisely what these very fragile egos want. But I would urge you not to let these dictatorial bullies, with clear homophobic tendencies, determine the course and nature of the discussion.As my thread initiating post made clear, I would very much appreciate hearing from that subset of het guys who have or would like to have sex with guys.

Thanks.
By #303133 at 17,Nov,12 19:36
"Target audience"? Skippy, you don't GET a target audience. This is a PUBLIC FORUM, not your own personal talk-show. That means that any member who would like to comment on a particular thread has the right to do so. If we see a huge, steamy pile of stupid sitting around and tempting us, we reserve the right to poke a stick at it. As you have excreted an enormous heap of semi-intelligent dung here...POKE. POKE. POKE. Get used to it, or get out of the sandbox, Skippy!
I see that you are not really in favor of silly things like "definitions", but the rest of the civilized world relies on the concept of words meaning what they are intended to mean as a way of communicating effectively. If we did not share a common lexicon, anyone looking at your self-serving, pseudo-intellectual, verbose blathering could interpret it to mean "I like pie" or "see how smart I can pretend to be?" and think nothing of it.
You can wave your "credentials" around as much as you like. All that proves is that a university will give a degree to any nitwit who can afford tuition. How sad for you that you spent all of those years doing research and all you have to show for it is a bucket-full of pompous dumb-ass!
I find your "fragile egos" remark to be quite interesting given that your reaction to being challenged by other forum members is to become abusive and hostile. It would seem that you lack the capacity for self-awareness. (Have you met the Pissy Rant Fairy? I am sure that the two of you would hit it off quite well.) A true intellectual would welcome the chance to debate a stimulating topic. You have resorted to schoolyard name calling and brow-beating, which implies that, while you can toss a lot of words around, you really don't have the brain power to back them up.
Your I HAVE SAID THIS THING. BY VIRTUE OF THE FACT THAT IT IS I WHO HAVE SAID IT, THIS THING IS NOW "TRUTH". IT IS WRIT IN STONE AND CAN NOT, MUST NOT, BE CHALLENGED! tone might work with your family, your cat or the people you hold hostage in that pit in your basement, but it doesn't mean squat around here. Those are not Pearls of Wisdom dropping from your tongue, it is just drool. Wipe your chin and find something shiny to play with before all that hissy foot-stomping gives you a stroke.

By the way: your initial thesis, for quite a number of reasons, is flawed. The myth of the "straight cock-sucker" is perpetuated by only two groups of individuals:

1. Bi/gay men who do not, for what ever reasons, want to admit that they are bi/gay men OR

2. Bi/gay men who are trying to convince heterosexual men to have sex with them.

No real point in debating the issue, however. I am, after all, NOT your "target audience" and your brain is obviously not up to the task of intellectual discussion.
By bella! at 17,Nov,12 20:12 other posts of bella! 
You know JustWill, as a rule I look forward to your comments and the topics that you open for YOUR Target Audience however today you have crossed the line and have pissed me off! To suggest that anyone can take a tone that might work with their family or cat just shows how out of tune YOU are with reality. As a person quite familiar with cats ( I have two myself ), I can assure you that cats really do not give a rats ass or 2 shits what tone is taken because cats don't give a fuck!

By #311634 at 17,Nov,12 20:14
Ah, another member of the sexuality Gestapo drops in. I expected you ages ago. Too bad you have nothing of the remotest interest to say. I see the temptation to dictate others' experiences and realites, not to mention preventing them from sharing them in the first, is far too much for some to resist.
By bella! at 17,Nov,12 20:22 other posts of bella! 
What is it that you're looking for. What comments or posts will be acceptable to you? Why not just post your thoughts and ban everyone from participating. You're not really looking for an intelligent discussion, you are just looking for someone to agree with you or to tell you how amazingly intelligent you are.
By #311634 at 17,Nov,12 20:35
Actually, I was looking to understand the phenomenon, well known in expert circles, of het guys who have guy-on-guy-sex, from their own mouths and in their own terms. Period. Without public critique or evaluation. All that would have been private to maintain a safe and welcoming environment. Now you and the rest of the sexuality Gestapo have rendered that all but impossible. Pity.
By bella! at 17,Nov,12 22:24 other posts of bella! 
The "phenomenon, well known in expert circles" coming this fall to a theater near YOU...... uhh...really? This is SYD!

By bella! at 17,Nov,12 12:48 other posts of bella! 
It seems that you only want to entertain an intellectual discussion on "HET GUYS AND "GAY" SEX" as long as those that participate agree with you *OR* at the very least, say that your topic was exceptional.....

To dismiss the opinions of both Peach and her husband then to refer to them as being idiots does not suggest to me that you are as smart as you think you are.
By #274357 at 17,Nov,12 13:10
Well said, Bella. You beat me to it.

This is a forum. Whomever participates must be willing to accept a difference of opinion. Such difference is not idiocy, nor should the people be labeled an idiot. I did not agree with everything Peach's husband said either, but I certainly do not feel he is an idiot for having those views.
By #301038 at 17,Nov,12 13:47
I appreciate your support. My husband is a heterosexual male, very opinionated and certain about his sexuality... he saw first hand what ignorance does to society and topics where someone mentions sex with girls, boys and young men without mentioning how inappropriate that is, makes his b.l.o.o.d boil.
By #311634 at 17,Nov,12 14:01
If you persist in your highly homophobic insinuations, I will report you to the administrator. You are obviously entirely ignorant of how discourse into ancient pederasty is conducted. That's your problem, not mine. Get over it.
By bella! at 17,Nov,12 14:24 other posts of bella! 
Seriously? Report what to the administrator? YOU are a clown!
By #311634 at 17,Nov,12 15:04
Ah, I see another member of the sexuality Gestapo has landed. Really, I was wondering what had taken you so long.
By bella! at 17,Nov,12 20:38 other posts of bella! 
Seriously, I am not a member of any Sexuality Gestapo. Normally it's the ass-hats and douche-nozzles that really get under my skin......I hope you stuff a sock in it soon cuz I feel a bowel movement coming.......

By botanic at 14,Nov,12 15:42 other posts of botanic 
What an exceptionally sensible review , well said !
By #311634 at 15,Nov,12 13:48
Since I think you're addressing me, thanks, probably.
By botanic at 17,Nov,12 19:31 other posts of botanic 
no I mean it .... you are quite correct .

By #220845 at 16,Nov,12 15:10
Great post

By #147052 at 14,Nov,12 14:58
I happen to enjoy the touch of a man on my naked body. I like the feel of his dick in my mouth and the taste of his cum. I haven't done anal yet but the thought is always there....just haven't found the right guy for the occasion. I had my first "gay" experience three years ago and have enjoyed several cocks in the process. I am married and enjoy sex with a woman also.

Adult Discussion Forum