Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

wife struggles to get my cock all the way in her mouth

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303778 at 07,Nov,12 23:38
My question is for Guys and wives and gfs , my wife Has a Job to get my cock fully into her mouth/throat i have a few times cum down her throat mostly she wants a condom on but i have gone bareback much to her anoyance a few times mostly in a 69 Do you find cocks are too FAT for a woman's mouth of Not what Do you think

Similar topics: 1.my wife is a nasty slut   2.Shooting you load into wife/gf's pussy and then licking it out   3.First cum in wife mouth   4.Group sex with friends   5.I did it!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #497509 at 24,May,17 23:04
Same with me also. My wife take my whole dick and does deep throat regularly. Of course she complains of thick and big dick but still enjoys . She never like condom on my dick.

By WristThick at 19,Jul,16 23:09 other posts of WristThick 
My girth kills any chance for deep throating, even for the most experienced of sluts. Most of the time I'm very disappointed with getting sucked off because of the teeth or the lack of depth my cock will get. I have to settle for half my cock in a mouth. It's rarely more than that and even when it is, not much more. That's the problem with having a thick cock to begin with and then having that thickness gradually increase towards the base where it's the thickest.
By #485312 at 19,Jul,16 23:11
Find a sword swallowing circus freak *lix*

By *kmadeau* at 23,Jul,16 13:57 other posts of *kmadeau* 
right I have the same problems while getting sucked, now I believe that yours is really fat one

By #281008 at 23,Jul,16 07:55
so u think u got a xbig cock/maybe she got a xtra small mouth ehhh

By #508952 at 19,Jul,16 23:25
Nice that's hot story
Your wife lucky

By smiley at 18,Jul,16 13:53 other posts of smiley 
I've had a number of comments about my thickness, but none said it was too fat for their mouth.
I do find having sex can be a challenge inserting into tight holes, especially with no lube in sight...

By boc at 10,Nov,12 00:42 other posts of boc 
Only one of my exes got even close. She still left about 2 inches at the base, and it would make her gag and her eyes water. She kept trying though. That was the exciting part.
By #509632 at 18,Jul,16 09:28
I'm not surprised that girls gag trying to deepthroat your cock - it's extremely big

By #515531 at 17,Jul,16 16:45
Only one girl ever has deepthroated me. My current fwb can only get half into her mouth. Some girls couldn't get any of my dick in there mouths.

[deleted image]
By #509632 at 18,Jul,16 09:25
you have got a extremely thick cock - difficult for any girl to get into her mouth

By leopoldij at 17,Jul,16 17:52 other posts of leopoldij 
Wouldn't it be great if you could adjust the size of your dick? We all have a fixed size and we're stuck with it. We're never happy with it. If it's too small then we're unhappy. If it's big there are other reasons to be unhappy too, as mentioned above.

From an evolutionary point of view, a variable size would be preferable. So we need to ask mother Nature to work on it. And who knows? Maybe in 100 thousand years we may start seeing the effect. Actually, by merely thinking about it, I believe we're already taking a first step towards the evolutionary process.

There. That's my proposal.
--------------------------------------- added after 40 hours

Hm....

By #497413 at 12,Sep,15 19:50
This woman is not my wife... well I'm not married, but she was able fit me all in pretty well, she was a deep throat expert... my friend took this awesome picture.

[deleted image]
By bigone21 at 13,Sep,15 21:12 other posts of bigone21 
that's not so big a cock...

By #281008 at 13,Sep,15 20:51
u r just plain cruel and ignorant thinking of urself consider ur wife feelings hope she finds a more considerate partner one day

By leopoldij at 12,Sep,15 08:08 other posts of leopoldij 
That's what she tells me that my cock is fat

By #497509 at 12,Sep,15 02:06
During our early days, my wife used to suck my dick almost regularly but reluctant to swallow my load. I asked her many times to taste once but agreed. So I thought an idea to put my load in her mouth. One night I came on top of her putting my dick in her mouth and putting mine mouth on her vagina. We started sucking each other . I continued my stroke of tongue deep in her and at the same time thrusting my dick deep in her mouth. When she caught hold of my head , I thrust my cock deep her mouth and discharged . After she also got discharged then only she noticed my load and told I got salty taste in my mouth. This time she was happy to get taste my load.
By Blade at 12,Sep,15 02:30 other posts of Blade 
I so wanted to do that, but I could never time it right.
By #497509 at 12,Sep,15 07:54
If you willing for it, do it . She will not annoyed later. Instead she may become habituated getting you laid down in her mouth.

By #7976 at 08,Nov,12 21:42
It sounds like a problem most guys would love to have.

By *kmadeau* at 08,Nov,12 07:49 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Hi Mr.Isuckunob, I have checked your page to see why your wife has a problem with your dick. Sorry, but without one good and full-erected pic of your dick I couldn't make any comments...

Adult Discussion Forum