Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Keeping secrets

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #316872 at 08,Nov,12 06:14
Is there anyone else that is keeping this website from their loved one? My fiance doesnt know about this and I hope that she never finds out, I just cant help but show my cock off and look at other peiples pictures, anyone else keeping thisaa ****?

Similar topics: 1.coming out....   2.Trouble keeping erection up :(   3.Wanking and masturbating secrets   4.Secrets?   5.Share something that your friends dont know about you  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 08,Nov,12 21:53
While I don't make it public, my wife knows, approves, and joins in the fun modeling for me. That's the only way to keep a relationship healthy... at least for us.

By #6568 at 08,Nov,12 08:48
No I don't have this exact 'problem', however, this IS intensley private for me and I have no wish to share the info with any of my day to day contacts however intimate,...it's quite simply my own private business that I use this site.

Just make sure you have no link or history of this site on your computer and never talk about it to anyone,...and actually, IS it anyones business what you look at? If your fiance has half a brain she will already have some idea that you are proud of your penis and would like to "show" it to some degree,....displaying it on this site is hardly cheating on her unless you start to become an excessive ejaculator here and don't have any left for her

Adult Discussion Forum