Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Sexting on Kik

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #188782 at 11,Nov,12 05:08
Have any of my fellow SYD users used the free smartphone messenger Kik for your sexting endeavors? I've gotten a major collection of cock pics from boys on there if anyone has it PM me with your username and maybe we can have some fun

Similar topics: 1.SEXTING SEXT MUCH?   2.looking for a sexting buddy!   3.Sexting   4.Horny Now   5.Sexting  

New Comment

Comments:
By #218130 at 11,Nov,12 13:32
I'm not smart enough for a smartphone, still using one of those brick like Nokias from the stone ages.
By #68656 at 11,Nov,12 15:29
Dear Mr. Dreamer.
Same with me, in fact only recently I upgraded my old 15 year old Nokia with a newer mobile phone. It does not have a camera (if I wish to take pictures I use my digital SLR), it cannot access the internet and to me an "app" or an apple is something you eat.
All the new phone does is make and receive calls which after all is what a telephone was originally designed to do.
By #218130 at 11,Nov,12 16:28
By #297360 at 11,Nov,12 17:30
I don't see why you would be proud of being a technophobe, especially when you are using the internet.
By #218130 at 11,Nov,12 17:52
I'm definitely not a technophobe. Yes I have a PC and internet. Yes I had a blackberry that has been blacklisted by the service provider because I could not afford it any more. So unfortunately the old nokia is all that I have now. So I'm not proud of anything, shit happens. Rather than whining about it I laugh about it

Adult Discussion Forum