She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A question for anyone who cares to answer.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by boc at 20,Nov,12 15:57  other posts of boc
One of the reasons I joined this site is to burst that whole tension bubble regarding the women I have been with and what they say to other people about my cock. This woman I am presently seeing just texted me these exact words last night:

"I miss your BIG personality, DICK."

Now my name is Richard, but when she came over she admitted the double entendre there. Don't get me wrong I usually like the female attention I get for my cock size. But apparently she was sharing her texts with her gay friend. So I guess what bothers me is that I know people will talk about this issue behind my back, and I don't always know who has heard the rumors. I guess it does not really matter in the long run. I mean it is what it is. But whenever I a run across a situation like this I am reminded of one my gfs in college. When I was younger I was never much of a player, I still am not a player. I was always more of a loyal friend and/or lover who has had long term relationships and many female friends. My college gf and I got in an argument about men talking about the women they have been with with other men. She claimed that women do not do that. Then one time at a party I caught her describing my genitals to a group of my female friends who I had never slept with. These women were closder friends to me than to her, so I did not quite understand her motivations for doing this. Plus then I would often find myself being slightly embarrassed when in their company after her report of the intimate details.

Am I over reacting to this?

Should I just forget about it?