Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

If you post a goofy-ass question in the forum...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 20,Nov,12 18:04
...don't get all pissy when the answers you get are not the ones you wanted.

Similar topics: 1.Tired of what do you think.... on the forum   2.question: how to post a pic in a message?   3.big dick question?   4.Some people NEVER learn   5.Using the "Reply" Button in the Forum  

New Comment

Comments:
By #323098 at 21,Nov,12 14:46
people shouldn't be on this site if they can't handle a little criticism i joined site so i could get honest feedback not just nice comments i would like only nice ones but i know thats not who the world works i try to only make positive comments if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything
By bella! at 21,Nov,12 15:22 other posts of bella! 
The criticism that I had was that a member opened a thread titled; **** Has Finally Posted a New Pic.....

Really? Like "woo hoo", who cares!? The poster went on to state, say whatever you like. When I said that I look forward to everyone that posts a new pic to open a thread to announce it, he chose to ban me. It was the same member that received unfavorable anonymous comments, deleted the comments and opened a thread asking the anonymous poster to step up to the plate. The Anon member types big boy words but in reality has the mentality of and acts like a little boy.

By bella! at 21,Nov,12 14:36 other posts of bella! 
And if you post a goofy-ass forum thread "announcing" that you have posted a new pic or that "anonymous" made unkind comments about you, bend over and pull up your "big boy" pants and get ready for ALL comments. Either that, or post an addendum; "positive feedback and/or comments ONLY because I am delusional and my feelings are easily hurt.......... "
By #303133 at 21,Nov,12 14:43
I have just posted a comment on this thread!
By bella! at 21,Nov,12 15:14 other posts of bella! 
What thread, your goofy-ass thread or the dumb-ass thread I referred to?

By #316044 at 20,Nov,12 18:07
Define "goofy-ass". o.o
By #303133 at 20,Nov,12 18:20
Gosh, it could be anything ranging from: "Who likes to sniff their roommate's underpants" to "Do you think these pants make my ass look big?" In general, a forum user should understand that, if you put it out there in public, not everybody is going to respond positively. That weird shit that makes your junk all throbby? Nope...it's just plain weird. If you think your cock is gawd's gift to the Universe, chances are that some people will take it as evidence that gawd can, in fact, make mistakes. If you are going to post stuff here...expect that not everyone is going to agree with you. Don't get your panties in a wad when that happens...
By #316044 at 20,Nov,12 18:50
But the internet is serious business. >.>

No but, serious business aside, I do agree with you, you shouldn't get upset about anything that happens on the internet among a bunch of a people you don't know.. But I don't think you should go hunting for people to mock either just because they're a little different. (:

Let them have their little quirks. =P
By bella! at 20,Nov,12 19:04 other posts of bella! 
Hunt? Interesting! Allow me to be who I am and enjoy my "quirky" responses.
By #316044 at 20,Nov,12 19:39
Uh oh.. I think it's time to disappear into the wild ferns of the forum.. *slinks away*
By CreativeOne at 21,Nov,12 05:29 other posts of CreativeOne 
Too funny "rawrandstuff"

By bella! at 20,Nov,12 19:00 other posts of bella! 
I saw an interesting post yesterday, simply titled; "Do I have any fans?"

Hmmmm......??? Did the poster mean a window or an oscilating fan *OR* did the poster intend to say admirers? Me, having a sarcastic sense of humor would have responded with reference to the electric fan. Alas, there was already a response like that so no need for me to do so. Bottom line, if you post a thread make sure you're wearing your big boy or big girl pants that day and be ready for whatever response you may get. The response might be just what you want to HEAR, then again, it may not. Just don't be bitchin' if it is not your preferred response........
By #303133 at 21,Nov,12 03:31
Sarcasm is BAD, m'kay?
Plus...how could they NOT know if they have fans? Why are they asking us? WE didn't take inventory in their house! Was it our turn to count their damn appliances?
By bella! at 21,Nov,12 03:36 other posts of bella! 
m'kay!

Adult Discussion Forum