Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Free Ballin'

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #3375 at 19,Feb,09 23:03
I choose many years ago not wear underware/boxers because just not being comfortable, how many others choose to go without?

Similar topics: 1.Website   2.Free iPhone app for instant pic sharing.   3.Places to cam   4.Free balling   5.Let's help Elon make twitter great  

New Comment

Comments:
By Nevermore at 26,Oct,21 11:47 other posts of Nevermore 
I misunderstood the topic and thought this was going to be about that Tom Petty song.

By #652954 at 25,Oct,21 08:42
almost never wear underwear. Only when i go to doctor, kine or when i buy clothes.

By PSerect at 21,Oct,21 06:00 other posts of PSerect 
Ive been freeballin since I was a teenager. Im uncut and when I wear underwear, somehow my pubes get all wrapped up under my foreskin and hurts. I only wear underwear when Im going tosee the doctor

By #652988 at 21,Oct,21 01:12
I don't have underwear either

By #493032 at 01,Aug,15 02:53
I've been commando for over 40 years now, everything i have is worn without underwear, shorts, jeans, suits, and kilts, in fact i don't own any underwear at all.
By JeffinKS at 01,Aug,15 14:19 other posts of JeffinKS 
I am the same way! I love going commando...

By spermkiss at 02,Mar,10 07:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Boxers with a suit, briefs or a thong or nothing with casual pants or jeans, nothing with shorts.

By #33070 at 27,Feb,10 23:40
Depends on the pants you wear.I prefer to wear lowrisers briefs with dress pants nad sometimes jeans.Boxers are good with jeans ans jogging pants.Warm climates breifes are best.One pair I bought online were the best and I want to get mmore are the brand "Obviously" great material perfect fit for any size cock and nut sack.Trust me check out .They are the best!next to ck steel and Armani exchange brand.Going with out is to messy.

By #6568 at 27,Feb,10 22:44
It depends on your life style and how active you are. I wear close fitting briefs because I'm quite active and I don't like everything slapping about when I run and move about quickly etc.

By MoeJoe at 27,Feb,10 18:19 other posts of MoeJoe 
The only time I wear underwear is when I have to go to the doctor for an exam......I've been going commando for 40 years.

By pifad at 25,Feb,10 17:44 other posts of pifad 
I haven't worn undies in years

By #10886 at 21,Apr,09 18:22
I would go commando, but it really hurts when I step on my dick. :)
By #3997 at 21,Apr,09 18:49
UM?

By #3997 at 13,Apr,09 22:27
i like to go commango too when wearing sweat pants, or jogging pants, that feels good and relaxing too

By #7976 at 22,Feb,09 04:17
Underwear is binding and uncomfortable. I lost the need years ago and my girlfriends and wife have always loved the access it affords.

By #3997 at 19,Feb,09 23:06
I choose to go without sometimes, depends on the mood, or what pair of jeans i am wearing, I have one pair that i fav to free ball in, and people always tend to notice that i am not wearing any underwear/boxers, and it makes you horny, and a good feeling not to mention

Adult Discussion Forum