Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How many people make up Admin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #327117 at 01,Dec,12 17:18
Almost 50,000 members .Who is Admin...How many people do you think ?

Similar topics: 1.Racist Comments   2.Leaving   3.*Wake the f*ck up*   4.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,   5.Just to say.....  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 02,Dec,12 15:42 other posts of admin 
Just one. But you guys always have multiple theories about this, so it does not really matter what I say.
By CreativeOne at 02,Dec,12 21:58 other posts of CreativeOne 
"Admin" ... I was hoping to see your reply to this topic on the "DF" when I saw "Blueman" post this topic and I kind of figured it was only one person and glad to I was right !
Outstanding site , Thank You !

By #68656 at 01,Dec,12 17:38
From what can be deduced there is one webmaster. There is also a panel of members who review complaints and references concerning inappropriate images, material and fake accounts.
By #285834 at 02,Dec,12 15:55
And you're one of them?
By bella! at 02,Dec,12 16:11 other posts of bella! 
Of course JohnS is ONE of many panel members. I would venture to say that the panel that JohnS refers to is merely a group of tenured members that has an interest in keeping SYD/SYC fun for all. What's the saying;

If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.
By #285834 at 02,Dec,12 17:17
Ok bella, I'm not a part of the panel and in that meaning I'm not a part of the solution.
By my understanding that panel is the solution to stop some unreasonable activities, in some cases we can say a criminal activities.

Are you telling me that I'm a part of the problem?
By bella! at 02,Dec,12 19:21 other posts of bella! 
The question was posed; "Who is Admin...How many people do you think?" JohnS answered the question based on his scope of knowledge.

As for "If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem", although we may not be tenured enough to be on an evaluation panel, WE ALL need to be diligent and conscious of pictures we admire and members we interact with. If we suspect that someone is not of age or that a member has represented something that could be construed as detrimental to the site, WE need to report our concerns. Just as it is our privilege as an American to vote, it should be considered a privilege that admin allows membership to evaluate the various reported abuses for consideration. Apparently, admin is of the opinion, "for the people, by the people". Thanks admin!

By bella! at 02,Dec,12 13:48 other posts of bella! 
Send a pm to admin and ask.

Adult Discussion Forum