Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

How will she react when I tell her?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #326998 at 04,Dec,12 08:26
I recently found out that my girlfriend likes chicks, which of course is very very common, I suppose. She said she doesn't like girls enough to be in a relationship with one, but would like to enjoy herself for a night and move on. I guess this makes her bisexual, right? I myself fantasize about guys, dick, sucking, getting fucked, everything, and unlike her, I haven't told her. But I get the feeling that she isn't going to like it, even though I don't think it would be fair if she opposed. I mean, it's exactly the same thing: an attraction towards the same sex. So what? I don't wanna have a boyfriend, just enjoy myself with a guy and move on. So...I guess my question is: Is it harder for a girl to accept that her boyfriend would like to have sex with another guy than the other way around?? Any comments welcomed, please.

Similar topics: 1.Question for you "straight" guys   2.A question for married ladies or women with boyfriends   3.How would you react IF somebody would ask you to fuck for money?   4.Girls, how would you react if your man tells you he likes to watch you getting fucked by other men?   5.do you remember the first you eat pussy?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 04,Dec,12 18:29 other posts of spermkiss 
Your situation is far more common than you probably realize. A lot of straight men like an occasional fling with another man and most women are very accepting of this. They find it very erotic to think of their husband/boyfriend sucking another man's cock. Don't you find it erotic to think of her licking another woman's pussy?

Turnabout is fair play so if you give her permission to have an occasional fling with a woman, she should give you permission to have a fling with a man. If she gives you any flack, tell her you'll let her watch.
By #326998 at 05,Dec,12 09:34
Spermkiss, thanks, yeah, I'm aware that a lot of women do find this attractive and even encourage this kind of thing from their partners. And I would love to watch her with a girl...the thing is: she isn't the kind of girl who gets turned on by watching others, especially her boyfriend with another man! If I tell her I'll let her watch she would probably leave me on the spot
By spermkiss at 05,Dec,12 18:09 other posts of spermkiss 
Then tell her and say don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. It sounds as though she has a real double standard.

By boc at 05,Dec,12 13:58 other posts of boc 
About 70% of my exes were bisexual. My first gf in college use to say "I like women, but there is nothing like a big cock." Even many lesbians like cock as long as it is plastic.

Adult Discussion Forum