Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Horny couple

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #185344 at 04,Dec,12 15:41
How hard is it to get somebody to talk dirty to you? I know some people might think we're fake or whatever but I really am just a horny girl that likes being treated dirty and he loves that about me. We both use the site so please don't hesitate to say anything you want to us. It won't go unappreciated

Similar topics: 1.i have always wanted to join a couple   2.Need your best advices !   3.MYWIFEROCKS ROCKS!   4.Horny in sask   5.Anyone had really big age gaps with a partner?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 04,Dec,12 22:50
I wouldn't think it's that difficult to find men or women here that are willing to talk "dirty" to you considering how many comments from women that they can't find a guy that won't begin a conversation with, "How about sucking my cock".

On the other hand, there are men and women like myself that like to get acquainted before moving to internet sex. As far as I can see, there's not difference in those attitudes here and in life in general. Sometimes folks like quick, dirty, anonymous sex and other times, one needs to get to know the person first.

In either event, here's hoping you find what you want but on the other hand, don't be too quick to dismiss those who want a little oral foreplay. That can end in some really great sex chats as well.

By #185344 at 04,Dec,12 23:09
I don't dissagree.. I guess what I should've said is its hard to find someone that actually knows what they're talking about in the first place
By #7976 at 05,Dec,12 07:21
Well put.

By #201155 at 05,Dec,12 06:37
I'll talk as dirty as you like!

By #121361 at 05,Dec,12 06:15
Check us we are very dirty !!!

By *kmadeau* at 04,Dec,12 16:46 other posts of *kmadeau* 
thx for a good fuck hope you come back to me again

Adult Discussion Forum