Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

anyone on here have a "Private" piercing?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #328929 at 07,Dec,12 09:37
If so what is it. What size is it? How long have you had it? What was your overall experience. I have an apadravya at a 10g soon to be an 8g. It was the worst pain in my life for about 0.5 seconds. After about a half hour it was so numb I forgot about it untill i bumped it or pissed. The more yellow form of piss burned like hell for 3 days. Clear piss was painless. I had it since June and it was an interesting experience. The worst pain ever slowly turning into the greatest pleasure.

Similar topics: 1.genital piercing   2.ATTN: Should I Get A VCH Piercing?   3.self piercing   4.Piercing dick   5.Convince me (Piercing)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #94263 at 20,Dec,12 12:45
I've not got 1 private piercing........ I've got 13 of them.

[deleted image]

I love them all too

By #331309 at 19,Dec,12 22:28
By Ray10754 at 19,Dec,12 22:38 other posts of Ray10754 
So where is your piercing??

By #332688 at 19,Dec,12 17:36
[deleted image]

By Ray10754 at 07,Dec,12 20:41 other posts of Ray10754 
I found mine not as painfull as everyone said it would be! I only had minor bleding (stoped bleeding by the time I got home from the piercers shop) Ihad a minor dull pain for about a day or so after being pierced then everything was fine, although It was sencitive to touch fo about a week but nothing that was unbearable.As long as you do what your told to do,keep it clean!!! do your h20 soaks and be sure to keep moving it around you should be just fine.I have found that I am more sencitive now during sex no discomfort at all.Was able to masterbate about 1 1/2 weeks after getting it done,( with caution ofcourse) and had sex with in three weeks!!! I never wear underwear so yes it is noticable, depending on the type of pants,shorts your wearing, But that's the fun of having it !!!I have gotten comments both good and bad But I realy dont care what others think I got mine for me! Being Bi sexual I have had sex partners love it and others don't,and some ask me to remove it during sex, I have no problem taking it out if asked to! I statred out with my piercing at 10 ga pa have up gaged since to 0 gage 3/4 dia now and love it,did all my own up gageing myself. I also have a 10 ga nipple ring and a 10 ga belly ring

By #220845 at 07,Dec,12 17:20
Check out some of my pictures

Adult Discussion Forum