Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Would you fuck your best friends wife?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #189662 at 10,Dec,12 20:34
My best friend and I took our wives out partying last saturday night. I agreed to be the dd so they could all drink without worrying about driving home. By the time we closed the place down all three were blitzed. So I drove to my buddies house and both were **** in the back seat. My wife was **** in the front seat. Dammit I was going to have to drag their asses inside. So I **** my buddy inside his house and dropped him on his sofa, then went back for his wife. She is a petite little brunette, fine ass and tits. I had no problem carrying her inside, so I took her on to the bedroom. When I laid her on the bed her dress rode up over her ass and she wasn't wearing panties, I could see her fine little shaved pussy in all it's glory. I was horny as hell and just stood there staring at it getting hard. I gently spread her legs a little so I could see it better. Her pussy was wet and juicy from all the dancing and looked delicious. So I knelt down next to her and put my nose right up next to her twat, dammit it smelled good, like hot juicy pussy is supposed to smell. So I gently pulled legs over the edge of the bed and with my heart racing I ran my tongue up inside her wet cunt and licked her asshole too. She let out a little moan so I licked it some more. I unzipped my pants to let my straining cock pop out and started stroking it while I ran my tongue up and down in her wet crack. She was gushing pussy juice by now so I said WTF, I might as well get some. I raised up and placed my hard dick head against her wet cunt and pushed the head inside her. She moaned and arched her ass up a little but didn't wake up, so I pushed in a little deeper. She moaned each time I pushed in deeper until finally I was all the way inside her. Man her pussy was hot and felt so damn good!! My heart was pounding and my dick was throbbing as I started stroking it in and out. It usually takes me a half hour to cum but for some reason it was building very quickly. I couldn't hold back so shoved it in her deep and let go a big hot load of my cum, dammit it was throbbing and shooting like it hasn't done in years. I thought my knees would buckle from the excitement, it literally felt like my nuts shot out through my dick. She was moaning and twitching with me, her pussy had an orgasm but she never woke up. I held it deep until all my cum was in her, then slowly pulled it out, letting a big squirt of my cum gush out on the floor and down her legs. Dammit what a site her little pussy was, oozing my hot cum out and still quivering. I had to taste it one more time. So I knelt down and ran my tongue all around her hole and over her wet quivering lips, man it tasted good. I could easily fuck her again but was not going to push my luck.
I eased into the living room, lifted my buddy and **** him to his bed and laid him right next to her. Patted him on the ass and said goodnight.
The next day she called to "thank" me for getting them home safely. I told her anytime, couldn't wait to be their dd again. After all, that's what friends are for!!

Similar topics: 1." I tell my wife to ... "   2.My friend   3.Sharing cocks with wife   4.FUCKING INDIAN WIFE IN FRONT OF STRANGER   5.Seen by friends wife or girlfriend nude ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #215672 at 12,Dec,12 05:55
some fucking friend you are im glad i have friends that i can trust and thy can trust me i would never look at any of my friend wifes in that manner you should be flogged you perv
By #218130 at 12,Dec,12 06:05
Well said

By #218130 at 11,Dec,12 15:16

By #303133 at 10,Dec,12 22:41
For those who might have missed this story the first time he posted it:

This past saturday night I went out with a bunch of friends and agreed to be the dd, designated driver. Finally the bars closed and I began taking them all home. All of them drunk as hell. The last ones I took home was my best friend and his new wife. She's 25 years younger than us and hot as hell. They were both blitzed and when I got them to their house they had ****. I took him in, almost dragging his ass and threw him across the bed. Then carried her inside, she's a little petite red head so no problem carrying her. When I got her to the bed I laid her down and she rolled over and her short dress rode up exposing her fine bare ass. She wasn't wearing panties. I stood there looking at her ass, getting hard. They were both out so I gently spread her legs to get a look at her pussy. It was fine and shaved and very wet. I slid my finger in her cunt and rubbed some juices on it, then tasted her cunt juice, dammit she tasted good. So I gently pulled her legs off the side of the bed and kneeled behind her, slipping my tongue inside her hot pussy, licking it up and down and licking her ass too, I heard a little moan from her so knew she could feel it. I kept licking between her cunt lips and felt her quiver just slightly. My cock was rock hard so I stood up and unzipped, letting my big 8 inch cock pop out. My heart was pounding and I was so excited about what I was about to do. I pushed my cock against her little pussy and it slid right in. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and kept pushing until it was all inside her hot pussy. Then slowly I began to fuck her. My heart was racing and a huge cumshot was building fast. I couldn't hold back and let it go, shooting a huge load of cum inside her belly. I kept it buried deep until the pulsations subsided then slowly withdrew, cum gushed out of her hot box when I pulled it out. She was moaning but still ****. So I gently lifted her back onto the bed and eased out of their house. The next day she called me and thanked me for getting them home safely. I told her it was my pleasure and that I will be their dd anytime they want to go out. She has no idea I fucked her and shot a huge load of cum inside her twat. I'm looking forward to next saturday night.

Hey what are friends for?

So...how many times are you going to brag about r aping this woman before you stop? What do you expect US to do with this kind of perverted shit? Why didn't you m olest your "buddy" while you were on a roll?
By Ray10754 at 10,Dec,12 22:50 other posts of Ray10754 
Older man looking for attention in all the wrong ways. Check out his replies he has made on other posts all bullshit
By #303133 at 10,Dec,12 22:53
Well, I hope his "friends" never ask him to watch their dog. If he can't resist the urge to assault his "best friend's" wife, I am betting that his pets would be easy targets for this perv...
By Ray10754 at 10,Dec,12 22:54 other posts of Ray10754 
LOL

By Ray10754 at 10,Dec,12 22:12 other posts of Ray10754 
I guess it is true that things in Texas are biger!! Because this in the BIGGEST bunch of bullshit that I have read in a long time! Just a note to you for ferther reff. If your going to tell lies, be sure to tell them the same all the time! your last post about the subject dose not match your new one! And just for the record I was wondering why you never replyed to any of the peoples responces on the last topic?
It is people like YOU that ruin sites like this!

By Ray10754 at 10,Dec,12 21:54 other posts of Ray10754 
So you didnt learn from your last post on dec 14 th about the same subject that the people here are not interested in your perverted bullshit?for a man of your age You need to grow the fuck up and act like an adult! and ferther more learn what a TRUE friend is !!

Adult Discussion Forum