Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Men in Thongs?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #330459 at 12,Dec,12 02:20
hey ladies do you like a man in a thong? I've been ask to wear them a couple times. does it turn you on to see a man in a thong? or are they just for chicks?

Similar topics: 1.ASS & THONGS   2.guys wearing thongs   3.Sniffing wife,s girl friends thongs   4.anyone line thongs?   5.wearing thongs/panites  

New Comment

Comments:
By #516354 at 25,Jul,20 14:24
Love wearing a thong!
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

By #622438 at 25,Jul,20 11:10
[deleted image]

Love wearing panties

By #177288 at 15,Dec,12 05:54
I love to wear it for my wife, she gets horny

[deleted image]

By boc at 14,Dec,12 12:56 other posts of boc 
My gf got me a pair of thong underwear. I will wear them for her. But I would never wear a thong in public. Though I have to give those French Canadian guys some credit for having the courage to wear thongs at the beach in Maine. That water is really cold, even at the end of August.
By spermkiss at 14,Dec,12 21:24 other posts of spermkiss 
This sounds like a good reason to visit Maine! Men in ultra brief swimming attire sounds good.

By spermkiss at 12,Dec,12 04:55 other posts of spermkiss 
So who asked you? Your wife or your girlfriend? Wear one to the beach or pool and see what kind of reaction you get from the ladies. I'll bet it's positive.
By #330459 at 13,Dec,12 04:30
i'd be to embarassed!
By spermkiss at 13,Dec,12 16:25 other posts of spermkiss 
You can do it! The first time is the hardest, but after you get the positive feedback from putting your ass cheeks on display, it will come naturally. Soon, other men will be wearing them too and you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you're a trend setter.

By #315865 at 13,Dec,12 18:17
just posted a thong pic of Heath

Adult Discussion Forum