Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Cut or uncut pubes?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7882 at 20,Feb,09 15:15
Do women/men prefer to have lots of pubic hair or is it better to trim it down low or shave it all off?

Similar topics: 1.ginger pubes   2.Grey Pubes?   3.Show Your Pubes!   4.Let's see some hot red pubes please !   5.thick pubes and short cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By sailor at 07,Apr,09 13:54 other posts of sailor 
I agree with old dude, shave, shave shave. Men and gals the same. Looks so much sexier, feels cleaner,and if your going sone there for dinner, who wants a hair pie.

By #7988 at 07,Apr,09 00:45
I prefer trimmed, but really, hair or no hair depends on the individual. Some people can rock the bush, others look best with no hair at all.

By #4222 at 06,Apr,09 23:44
I would LOVE to shave mine all off, but an ingrown on the ballsac is just--well horrible. Ballsac skin is not as tough as other skin, so an ingrown is a shitty thing. Also, if you live in a hot climate like I do, the hair is a buffer for sweat, and helps keep my balls happy. Maybe it's time to move back to 4 seasons ;)

I do trim, because, after all--flossing with pubic hair is never cool. I will say, however, sometimes i see a super smooth body with a nice cock surrounded by dark wild beautiful bush. I'm not one of those people, but on some it just works perfectly.
By #7988 at 07,Apr,09 00:42
I don't think I've ever had an ingrown hair on my ballsac and I shave mine every week. Also, a little body powder keeps the humidity down, plus it feels nice.

By #3997 at 07,Apr,09 00:27
nicely trimmed, or shaved are nice, i trim it down too cause sometimes like my pubes get caught and it doesnt feel too good when you keep pulling out hairs, so i rather keep it trimmed down

By Olddude at 04,Apr,09 22:44 other posts of Olddude 
Shave!! At least trim it down!

By #6568 at 04,Apr,09 21:20
I prefer to be unshaved but always trimmed. If you shav you have to do it every day or so otherwise it feel horrible when the stubble comes thru'. If you don't shave and it gets too long then it gets caught in ones clothing and that also feels horrible!

I much prefer trimmed pubic hair on women too. if a woman is shaved it can look a little 'medical' to me, and sometimes the woman looks like a child which can be very offputting. If a woman is hairy but trimmed neatly it shows thought and care.

By #7976 at 22,Feb,09 04:11
Leave it full and natural. I understand a woman trimming around the bathing suit line on the bottom and armpits but then I have also lived outside the US a lot where women go natural all the time. I got used to it and it doesn't bother me in the least. In fact, sometimes, on a nice looking girl it is a bit sexy. My opinion is to let it grow, let is show, and damn those who don't like it.

Adult Discussion Forum