Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

lookimg for help:)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #315268 at 15,Dec,12 01:42
pretty new to this site and trying to figure out how it all works. some amazing dicks here though. is there anyway way of meeting up with others? my girl and i would love to share one of these monsters but not sure how. we live in anchorage alaska so not exactly on the top of everyones vaction list any help would be appreciated it...

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 15,Dec,12 02:49
There's the "Meet Up for Sex" link where anyone can post an invitation. You might start there.

Secondly, just communicate with those you like and see if there's any interest or ability to meet up. It may not lead to instant gratification but you can make some friends and enjoy the process so that when you do meet, the anticipation will be at it's peak.

Another option is the "Member Groups" section. There are many groups and I'm not sure whether folks in, or interested in, Alaska have a page but if not, it may be a good idea to start the "Alaskan Lovers" link. You might find there are other Alaskans in your same predicament or those who have some connection to Alaska.

I hope this helps. As it is, I have a lot of contacts in Alaska but as yet, I've never been there. Maybe someday.

Cheers.
By #315268 at 25,Dec,12 05:10
Thanks I really appreciate the help

Adult Discussion Forum