Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

playing with my dick every chance I get.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #224696 at 17,Dec,12 15:33
I want to know how many men play with their dicks whenever they get a chanceas soon as I get home my clothes usually come off or at least a comfortable pair of basketball shorts onmake the easier to access I'm not really talking about masturbatingjust playing with it you know is there anyone else you can keep their hands off of itlet me know

Similar topics: 1.Smallest dick of the world 2cm!!! Does size matter to girls?   2.Soft/Flaccid Dick   3.first time getting my dick stroked and sucked by a guy   4.Looking for dick-pics for a new boardgame   5.Do Bigger Cocks Make You Feel Inadequate - Or More Horny?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #311508 at 18,Dec,12 02:04
remind me never to shake your hand
By spermkiss at 18,Dec,12 20:02 other posts of spermkiss 
There is a great story about the late Harvey Milk, the first gay man elected to the Board of Supervisors here in San Francisco. Jimmy Carter was president and he was here in town with his sister, June Carter Stapleton, who was pretty outspoken about being able to change gay people to straight with prayer. At some official function as she was passing thru the receiving line when she shook hands with Mr Milk he said to her: "I'm surprised you'd shake my hand. You don't know where that hand has been."
By #327529 at 20,Dec,12 07:36
that brought a chuckle; thanks lol

By #40556 at 19,Dec,12 04:17
have to tyoe one handed as the other has a small thing to take care of

By #246616 at 17,Dec,12 22:22
I always play with my dick, every chance I get, its fun, feels good!!!

By spermkiss at 17,Dec,12 20:01 other posts of spermkiss 
What man doesn't? For every man, his dick is his favorite toy and he likes touching it and playing with it.

By #220845 at 17,Dec,12 18:22
I play with myself daily.

Adult Discussion Forum