Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A Heartwarming Story for Christmas

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by spermkiss at 17,Dec,12 20:26  other posts of spermkiss
These days when we hear so many stories about gay teens being bullied at school, leading to teen suicide, it's nice to know that some adolescents do not have a problem with gay people.

A few years ago I went to a local shopping center do do my shopping. As I was walking in from the parking lot I was two or three steps behind two teenage girls, close enough to overhear their conversation. One was telling the other about what a good time she had visiting her uncle in another city. "He's an interior designer and has a really nice house that is nicely decorated with a lot of nice furniture." "...interior designer...nice house...nicely decorated...nice furniture..." now I know what you're thinking because I was thinking the same thing: her uncle was really her auntie.

It turns out that she knew that. She went on: "And his boyfriend is soooo handsome. They took me out to a lot of neat places and the three of us had such a good time together." Her friend replied: "That is so cool. I wish I had a gay relative."

I didn't say anything, but what I wanted to say was "Ladies, you have made my day!" I feel good every time I think of this.

Similar topics: 1.Who Wants My Cock For Christmas?   2.Merry christmas all...   3.Christmas greetings.   4.Sharing Christmas genital decorations and card ideas!   5.WISHING ALL OF YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS  

New Comment

Comments:
By tecsan at 13,Jan,23 06:08 other posts of tecsan 
That is a little confusing would you not agree?

By spermkiss at 02,Jan,23 18:10 other posts of spermkiss 
With the advent of a new year I thought I'd look thru some of my old posts. Even though the incident described was twenty years ago and this post is ten years old, it still resonates.
By DJS at 04,Jan,23 10:11 other posts of DJS 
20yrs ago,was a very different time regarding homosexuality compared to today society, Still some bigots around but you will never change their perception,I wonder how the young women are doing now 20yrs on,lovely story by the way,spermkiss👍
By tb1 at 04,Jan,23 13:17 other posts of tb1 
I agree, it’s a wonderful story, luv’d it.
By DJS at 05,Jan,23 06:16 other posts of DJS 
They will be in their early 30 or late 30 by now,

By yellowman at 12,Jan,23 17:48 other posts of yellowman 
Indeed, a lovely, heart-warming story.

Adult Discussion Forum