to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

small penis humiliation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #336511 at 29,Dec,12 15:47
is fast becoming a craving of mine...from women and from better hung men...

Similar topics: 1.Small penis humiliation   2.PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!! HUMILIATE MY LITTLE PICKLE PLEASE!!!!!!!   3.can you increased my humiliation?   4.Help understanding the appeal of Small Penis Humiliation   5.Who else is interested in small penis humiliation (SPH)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #221907 at 08,Jan,13 18:57
How about you get mental help to address your own physical short comings (ie flat, saggy and uneven breasts, body pugded out with unnatural and disgustingly unattractive deposits of excess fat) instead of reverting right back to the elementary school tactic of bully the smart kids to make you feel better about you complete and utter lack of a future aside from your permanent seat on the government Dole. No different whatsoever and if you can't see that on some level, you are either a complete dumbass (probably on the govt Dole) or just in need of serious and intensive psychiatric and psychological care to address whatever mental defect causes a grown ass adult to use the exact same tactic to mask their self hatred as a ten year old. Absolutely pathetic.

Adult Discussion Forum