Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stroking the uncut ones

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #317908 at 01,Jan,13 09:42
I am beginning to explore bisexuality. I have met several guys for mutual HJ/BJ and when I am with an uncut man I am not confident of my stroking skills -- I am cut, could you guess? After watching many vids of HJ It looks like guys with uncut cocks prefer to slide the foreskin partially over the head then down below it. Being cut I picture me stimulating his cock with the foreskin pulled all the way back as this appears just like mine. but it is obvious that the foreskin plays a very important role in stimulating the penis. so, is half covered head then down the best or should I consult with my new friends about what they want?