Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What do girls tell big-cock guys about their small-cock ex's?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #337870 at 07,Jan,13 23:06
As a tiny-cock guy, girls sometimes talk to me about the "larger gentlemen" they've been with. Usually, they say "size doesn't matter" and "he was so big but i like your size better". Of course I don't always believe them

But what do they say when they're with a hung guy? Do they tell you about the little ones?