Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Couple Swap with bi fem and straight men

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 08,Jan,13 02:00
We were planning on getting a hotel room with two beds. Have men watch women play with each other and then split to two beds and have mf fun, but what if females want to be dp'ed? Should we just get two rooms with one king size bed and fuck the heck out of one female, while another assists, and then split to different rooms and have mf fun separate?

I'm concern about my husband getting turned off by another male in the bed. He def won't like that, but it's not going to be about him, it's going to be about the fem that's being dp'ed at that time.

My question for the straight guys out there, the one that don't want to suck cock or see other men naked, especially if it's in the same room. How bad is it to see your wife/gf being fucked by other guy at the same time you fuck her (dp)? And can you enjoy sex with a female, while your wife/gf is being fucked on the bed next to you? Is it better for you if you don't see it? Blind fold? Different room?

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Stories?

Similar topics: 1.Is this site a total waste for straight guys...   2.Wanna swap?   3.Swap bjs in wichita ks   4.Hook Up   5.Underwear Swap  

New Comment

Comments:
By #315268 at 08,Jan,13 08:01
i am new to the "bi" scene and still testing the waters out but my girl and i have been together over 10years and have always had an open relationship. we love couples swap or 3sums. i get absolutely turned on watching her fuck and get off whether its with me, another guy, another girl or any combo of that mixed together. but then again i just plain love my girl so she could just bend over to tie her shoe and i would get all worked up
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

sorry got distracted thinking about my girl to answer your question at least for me, i have no problem enjoying sex with another girl while my girl is having a good time a few deet away herself
By #301038 at 08,Jan,13 08:06
thanks hun, glad to hear. I just don't want to make sure he enjoys it without having some bad seed panted deep into his conscious .
By #315268 at 08,Jan,13 08:38
everyones different so i would commuincate thouroughly before hand
By #301038 at 08,Jan,13 08:58
the thing is that we would both sacrifice our own comfort to make each other happy... and we keep a straight face for years, until the truth comes out. I don't want it to be one of those things, that he would for me, to make me happy.
By #315268 at 08,Jan,13 18:39
im to codependant maybe, my girl being happy makes me happy so the positives outwiegh the negatives. i think its our "job" to make the other happy. job may not be the best word if you have good cominication and trust then in the bigger picture then there is nothing to worry about. that being said he might try it a few times (i usually have to try things more than once to be sure) and realize it just aint his thing.
By #301038 at 08,Jan,13 22:13
It's like the story about the guy with a watch and girl with long hair. They loved each other very much and wanted to make each other a present for anniversary. He sold the watch to buy her a nice hair clip, and she cut and sold her hair to buy him a chain for his watch.
By #315268 at 08,Jan,13 22:36
Lol I have never heard that story before
By #301038 at 09,Jan,13 03:43
"The Gift of the Magi" is a short story written by O. Henry

Mr. James Dillingham Young ("Jim") and his wife, Della, are a couple living in a modest flat. They each have one possession in which they take pride: Della's beautiful long, flowing hair, almost to her knees and Jim's shiny gold watch, which had belonged to his father and grandfather.
On Christmas Eve, with only $1.87 in hand, and desperate to find a gift for Jim, Della sells her hair for $20, and eventually finds a platinum fob chain for Jim's watch for $21. She found the perfect gift at last and runs home and begins to prepare dinner.
When Jim comes home, he looks at Della with a strange expression. Della then admits to Jim that she sold her hair to buy him his present. Jim gives Della her present — an assortment of expensive hair clip for her hair (referred to as “The Combs”). Della then shows Jim the chain she bought for him, to which Jim says he sold his watch to get the money to buy her combs. Although Jim and Della are now left with gifts that neither one can use, they realize how far they are willing to go to show their love for each other, and how priceless their love really is.
The story ends with the narrator comparing the pair's mutually sacrificial gifts of love with those of the Biblical Magi:[4]
The magi, as you know, were wise men – wonderfully wise men – who brought gifts to the new-born King of the Jews in the manger. They invented the art of giving Christmas presents. Being wise, their gifts were no doubt wise ones, possibly bearing the privilege of exchange in case of duplication. And here I have lamely related to you the uneventful chronicle of two foolish **** in a flat who most unwisely sacrificed for each other the greatest treasures of their house. But in a last word to the wise of these days let it be said that of all who give gifts these two were the wisest. Of all who give and receive gifts, such as they are wisest. Everywhere they are wisest. They are the Magi.
By #315268 at 13,Jan,13 05:07
cool, thamks

Adult Discussion Forum