Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

You aint straight

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #36394 at 01,Dec,09 01:36
All you people who say you are straight, but yet have your ass or asshole pic posted, I simply think you are all BS about being straight.

Similar topics: 1.Can a Man or Woman be Truely Straight and Still Be Turned on by Someone of the Same Sex?   2.straight men and cocks   3.drunk...willing to please..then this happened!   4.where r the women   5.hey lads  

New Comment

Comments:
By #39913 at 02,Dec,09 12:00
Latval, I would respectfully disagree, at least in part. A guy could feel that their ass looks particularly good and is one of their biggest assets (heh). After all, that is a body part that I'm told many women admire, not just gay men

Their asshole, well, that's something else entirely, though I will say that just because a particular body part makes you feel good, that doesn't dictate your sexual orientation. In the context of showing it off to the world...well, that may indicate some heteroflexibility!
By #36394 at 03,Dec,09 06:33
of course but the pics they post and poses the accomplish just makes me question...
By #39913 at 03,Dec,09 12:14
Fair enough, though that gets more into interpretation by the viewer. I know I've posted some pictures on other sites (and removed them rather quickly later) that sent a message that I wasn't quite intending

By spermkiss at 27,Feb,10 07:13 other posts of spermkiss 
A lot of straight men like to be fucked in the ass, mainly because prostrate stimulation thru anal penetration can be highly pleasurable if that's the way his body is made. It has nothing to do with whether he is straight or gay. I'm as gay as they come and my body is not built this way so I'm only lukewarm to being fucked. But I've fucked several straight men in the ass and some of them have even ejaculated while I was fucking them without any penis stimulation.

By pifad at 26,Feb,10 08:43 other posts of pifad 
Oh, and by the way, I am gay and proud of it!

By pifad at 26,Feb,10 08:41 other posts of pifad 
Soooo let me get this straight. If we post our cock and balls pics it's ok, but if we post our ass pics we are gay? You, mr hot hunk of a guy, posted a pic of your smokin hot ass. So are you sayin you're gay too?

By #1942 at 14,Dec,09 16:09
How does someone posting a pic of his ass make him somehow like cock? The point of the site is getting com(pli)ments, posting something differently from the usual cock pic doesn't magically make you lust for other mens' cocks.

By slipper at 10,Dec,09 07:04 other posts of slipper 
...and your point is???

By #27357 at 06,Dec,09 03:54
if your straight you put these picsin hopes of women seeing them you cant stop the fags from seeing ur dick but it is risk to take to impress cunts
By #36394 at 06,Dec,09 19:05
ya but the discussing is when they show their assholes now.

By #21669 at 06,Dec,09 02:56
I'm straight and I have some photos of my ass on here because I was curious to know if guys were attracted to my ass.

But is it a turn off to see a straight guy showing off his ass or asshole?
By #36394 at 06,Dec,09 17:44
not a turn off, just arises that question whether they are straight or not by them showing their ass hole.
By #10655 at 06,Dec,09 18:50
I know what you're getting at. If they're showing their hole they're inviting a cock in it. For some they are, but maybe for others it's just fantasy. I keep my hole private.
By #36394 at 06,Dec,09 18:53
if they are fantasizing then they arent really straight

By #37311 at 04,Dec,09 15:48
i'm full bi so i'm safe

Well, i still believe a majority of the straight users can show their body to men and still remain straight.
I mean why not? Gay is really being sexually attracted to another man, how is that portrayed in an image of a guy showing his dick or ass? so if you see these so called "straight" guys leaving messages like "I wanna eat your asshole" on a guys profile.... then you can complain.

but other than that, I think you are being unreasonable
By #36394 at 04,Dec,09 18:11
lets not forget that I mentioned the men who are bending over and showing their "ASSHOLE". Come on, if we going to comment, lets read the whole discussion.

By #19575 at 04,Dec,09 03:17
I'm straight , but this site is designed for everyone to show off to the world a little bit of themselves that they couldn't otherwise do in public . So everyone should be able to show whatever body part they want to ( Gay or straight ) . I myself am not into asshole pics either but everyone is entitled to there own opinion , so when you say that all of us straight men (or women) are BS , ...... well I do have to disagree with you on that ! Like I said B4 this site is for everyone to post whatever they want to !!! So just deal with it and don't worry about what others do !
By #36394 at 04,Dec,09 06:14
, if it dont pertain to you, then dont worry about it. Others seem to be BSing.though.....Is that a guity mind u got there.

By #10655 at 02,Dec,09 19:30
Nothing wrong with straight or gay people showing their butts.
By #36394 at 03,Dec,09 06:32
just shocked by the pic supposely straight men post. questions they sexuality.
By #10655 at 03,Dec,09 20:54
If he has his cheeks spread with his hole open and writes, "come and get it" I'd question his sexuality too. I'm never showing my hole. I don't find any butt hole attractive.
By #36394 at 03,Dec,09 22:36
Exactly, yet some dudes are claiming they are straight but their pics make me question. ... There know who they are.

By #34255 at 03,Dec,09 13:51
Girls like looking at asses too ya know...
By #36394 at 03,Dec,09 17:31
I doubt ass holes though

By #38932 at 01,Dec,09 08:26
Bi here. Still like pussy though

Adult Discussion Forum