pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Anal Masturbation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #340197 at 08,Jan,13 21:02
Do you male like being done in the ass? If you do what do you use for your ass?

Similar topics: 1.Anal Masturbation   2.Gay marriage vs straight marriage   3.anal masturbation   4.anal masturbation tips   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By neednopants at 03,Jan,24 16:52 other posts of neednopants 
Using a butplug all day long is great. Even better is the use of love balls, the heavy ones made of steel. They give the prostate a massage whenever You move. Not easy to go to work with a nonstop erection, but it is worth to try. To finish (for a while) I use a tiny dildo with vibration, pointing it on the prostate. It gives me an inredible orgasm.

By Lukas123 at 01,Jan,24 02:49 other posts of Lukas123 
I like butt plug’s wearing every day and fucking my self with dildo is feels good but now I’m want to try real anal sex

By #201155 at 18,Jan,13 19:44
Cock is always best, but these make a good substitute

[deleted image]

By spermkiss at 09,Jan,13 00:22 other posts of spermkiss 
I see on your page that you're 18 years old and identify as straight. So I'm guessing that you like to take a dildo or perhaps even a real dick up the ass and you're concerned that this might mean you're really gay or bisexual. Am I right?

Have no fear. A lot of straight men like to take it in the ass. Why? Prostate stimulation. Many men, probably about a third, find prostate stimulation by anal penetration to ver very pleasurable. Some can even reach an orgasmic climax and ejaculate this way with little or no stimulation to the penis.

And this has nothing whatsoever to do with sexual orientation. If a man's body is built this way, whether he is straight or gay, he will enjoy being fucked. I'm as gay as they come and the physical pleasure I get from being fucked is so slight it is almost non-existant. But I've fucked plenty of straight men who gave every outward indication that they were really enjoying it.

So if you like to take it in the ass, do it, enjoy it and don't feel bad about it. Have your girlfriend do you in the ass with a dildo, either handheld or strap-on. A lot of straight guys do. That's so commonplace that it's within the range of what is normal.
By #340197 at 09,Jan,13 00:39
Thanks for this, means a lot and really helps me
By Narcan at 09,Jan,13 20:09 other posts of Narcan 
I would assist you any time...
By #340197 at 09,Jan,13 23:55
Aww
By spermkiss at 10,Jan,13 17:35 other posts of spermkiss 
And as you have discovered from the comment from Narcan, if you decide that you want to take a real dick in your ass, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a man to accommodate you.

Since you're 18 years old, you probably have a circle of buddies who are about that age. At that age most guys are horny 24 hours a day and will mount anything that moves. Ask one (or more) of them if he would be so kind as to insert his erect penis in your anus and pump it in and out to give you the prostate massage that you want. If he's truely your friend, he'll do this for you. What are friends for if not to help each other out?

By #341955 at 17,Jan,13 19:22
Completely agree. I'm straight and I love a cock in my ass.
By spermkiss at 17,Jan,13 19:33 other posts of spermkiss 
A lot of straight guys do.

By Narcan at 09,Jan,13 20:07 other posts of Narcan 
Have a few toys and a boyfriend that hits the spot again and again, so I am lucky..

By Ablaze at 09,Jan,13 00:39 other posts of Ablaze 
I like to masturbate with butt plugs.

By #102374 at 08,Jan,13 21:16
Luv it. I have a 10 inch silicone dildo and a large butt plug I like to play with.

Adult Discussion Forum