Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Best. friend. w/ the biggest dick

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #340802 at 09,Jan,13 12:02
Tell us. Bout your hung bud

Similar topics: 1.biggest load   2.What is the biggest dick you have sucked?   3.biggest dick you ever seen in person ?   4.Biggest Dick You Have Jerked Off With   5.Biggest surprise during a BJ  

New Comment

Comments:
By Blade at 02,Oct,14 02:52 other posts of Blade 
At sleepovers, we almost always compared dicks, and played with them. between all my friends and my one cousin that slept over, I was the biggest, hairiest, biggest dick head, etc.

Then my one friend finally slept over. He was from the old neighborhood, and he grew mega tall and filled out. so that night, when we got out the flashlights, back then, a slight breeze got me hard, and after no time, we were looking at my erection. He played with it, examining it, pulling on it, etc. He admired my large dick head, and I was thinking I must be bigger than him until he finally showed his dick.

He had just a chub, and he was already as long as I was hard. we played with his dick, and he got fully hard, and was 3 inches longer than me. I remember holding his dick when he was hard, and I just bearly touched finger tips while holding his cock. He was so thick. I told him how he was a lucky bastard.

The next morning, we were getting dressed, and he was standing there with a hard on in his underwear. Now he was showing off, and I cursed him the rest of the day, in good fun, but still. We were only 14 then, so he may have grown bigger after that.
By CreativeOne at 09,Oct,14 02:54 other posts of CreativeOne 
Wow .... Really great read ! Thanks for sharing

By #143536 at 08,Oct,14 17:19
I surely wish i had as much fun growing up as you guys! I'm 36 and have never even SEEN another dick in person. Now I long for the experience!

By #360385 at 07,Oct,14 21:48
i'm always the biggest...just 1 black friend (so, NOT all black ones) was like 1 inch more...
By bigone21 at 07,Oct,14 22:07 other posts of bigone21 
nice big & uncut cock man! HOT!!

By bigone21 at 04,Oct,14 20:05 other posts of bigone21 
when i was young, i wasn't even aware that i had a big dick. i had a best friend from 12 y/o to late twenties, we never did anything in our teens, but i remeber his dick as being very big. when we played for the first time in our twenties (both a bit drunk) i think we were both amazed that i had two inches more...
still, he had a great and beautiful cock!!

By #390287 at 02,Oct,14 15:52
I think i was always the bigger one during our comparing sessions. My cousin was very close tough.

By #473069 at 02,Oct,14 04:47
My cousin the same age has a 9 inch super nice and perfectly shaped dick with foreskin just like mine. Sharing it while growing up was awesome.
By 3fdfd at 02,Oct,14 12:46 other posts of 3fdfd 
you must have some great dick genes in your family tree - yours is sure nice & then there's your cousin -

By #189566 at 09,Jan,13 21:17
ok so I got 3 friends in my basketball team with HUGE hungs, everytime I see them in the shower I really want to get down on my knee and suck them, I even make fantasies about them, one of them (biggest one) is a VERY thick and long one, I always wanted to see him hard, the other 3 (one black one and 2 white's) are also very big (about 13 cm soft) sometimes I touch them 'accidently' but then I have to put my clothes very quick on before I get hard.

Adult Discussion Forum