Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

experiences with your guy doctor

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #341866 at 12,Jan,13 15:31
during physicals or anything when its just you and the doctor or you the doctor and your friend

Similar topics: 1.My Yearly Exam On Thursday April 2nd.   2.joke   3.... Playing Doctor when we were kids ...   4.Health Warning - Pneumonia   5.How shy are you when it comes to medical  

New Comment

Comments:
By #341866 at 12,Jan,13 15:47
dear john s this happened to me he made me lay sown a little he started licking and fingering my hole and he did stuff to my dick you want 2 know and that was the last time i saw him and i just wanted 2 know if this happened to anyone

signed gaysexlover12
By bella! at 12,Jan,13 16:11 other posts of bella! 
Sounds like total BOLLOCK to me!
By #68656 at 12,Jan,13 16:18
Hello Bella. I tend to concur, however in the event it did occur then the doctor breached professional ethics and if proven would or should have been struck off the register.
Did the original poster take action at the time to prevent the events described, also what was his age at the time.???
By #341866 at 12,Jan,13 16:22
he was like 30 and he was single
By bella! at 12,Jan,13 16:56 other posts of bella! 
JohnS, you are a better human being then I. You have given the poster the benefit of doubt, me, I think this is all bullshit. And for the poster to come back and say the doctor was 30 and single. WTF?

Adult Discussion Forum