Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

How can u last longer when having sex?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #23307 at 02,Dec,09 04:11
I don't last long when I'm having sex with my girl and I was hoping someone could help me with this problem. Is there any drug I can take or video I can watch to help me?

Similar topics: 1.Does guys with longer/thicker dicks get more satisfaction   2.who is longer and thicker   3.Cocks   4.How much longer was your dick after you lost weight?   5.How to last longer?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 02,Apr,10 03:32 other posts of slipper 
Get older!

By #1995 at 02,Dec,09 11:44
Why not have a quick wank before you meet up, then it will take time for you recharge your battery. Then you will be able to last longer with her. Or you could get her to wank you, get have a long play together before cumming a second time. If she likes cum then you will give her a load to have some pleasure with, eg cream pie, fingering her cum filled pussy. Massaging cum over her tits is another good one, and sucking it from them. My wife used to like all these. So why worry about only cumming once!!
By #6568 at 02,Dec,09 11:53
Yes,..all excellent suggestions. I did intend to mention that you should get your girl fully involved as it will help you both.

By #6568 at 02,Dec,09 11:10
You can teach yourself control by 'edging' when you masturbate. This is getting near to the brink and then slowing down your movements until you are 'hovering' on the brink. When you are able to linger in high arousal for 20 mins you can really get the feel for gauging how excited you are and easily control yoursefl.

A good method with this is to mentally put a number on each level of your arousal,..so, number 1 is erect and ready,..and number 10 is orgasm/ejaculation. Work your way thru all the numbers pausing at each level until you get to 9.5..... This will give you a good method of judging where you are when with your girl and be much easier to control.

The other thing that will help a lot is to do daily 'kegel' excercises,..this is the strengthening of the muscles that stop you from peeing when you feel that you need to go. every time you urinate, stop and start the flow using these muscles, say, 10 times, When you have got the idea of where these muscles are and how to work them yo will be able to work up to 120 a day done at all sorts of times such as sitting at the dinner table or using your computer! 'Kegel' excercises will have a BIG effect on everything to do with your penis, erection, ejaculation control and power of your orgasm. Eventually, you will be able to stop your ejaculation from happening just by clinching the muscles.

Finally seek out and read the books by Dr Barbara Keesling, who is an excellent writer and sexologist. Most of her books will help you considerably.

Adult Discussion Forum