She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

My craving for cock is growing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by mpmforce at 19,Jan,13 01:13  other posts of mpmforce
Oh god I want to suck a dick so bad. When I'm jerking off to blowjob videos, I imagine the woman pulling the dick out of her mouth and passing it to me. I totally love women but I can't deny my craving for a nice cock in my mouth, even swallowing every last drop of his warm load just to see the look of satisfaction of his face.

Similar topics: 1.At what age does the cock stop growing?   2.shave or wax?   3.Growing out my bush tell me if you like   4.i need a FAT and LONG COCK   5.When you were growing up or even now : when you went to the gym or pool did you ever felt in awe at a guy that had a big cock ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #310827 at 19,Jan,13 01:20
oh i know the feeling!!
By mpmforce at 19,Jan,13 01:42 other posts of mpmforce 
You consider yourself straight right? I held a friend's cock a long time ago and all I wanted to do was put it in my mouth, too bad I froze.
By #310827 at 19,Jan,13 01:44
I love cock but am not attracted to men otherwise
By mpmforce at 19,Jan,13 02:04 other posts of mpmforce 
Same, my idea of having a relationship with another man is limited to sexual desire
By cruz69696969 at 14,Jul,17 22:44 other posts of cruz69696969 
Same too, but I think cocks are so beautiful

By spermkiss at 19,Jan,13 16:36 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, you're a good looking guy. If you want to suck a cock, put yourself out there. You won't have any trouble at all finding a guy you can suck off and he'll probably return the favor.

So do it. You'll be glad you did. It will make you a better man.

Adult Discussion Forum