pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

The great thing about blowjobs:

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 22,Jan,13 22:43
They are the one thing you can suck at and STILL be doing it right!

Similar topics: 1.I sucked my first dick last night, tell me about your first time?   2.Important facts about blowjobs?   3.**** Public Blowjob parlors real?   4.Powerful ejaculation   5.Your technique  

New Comment

Comments:
By #44620 at 14,Sep,13 07:26
Blowjobs are awesome, and I can't imagine anyone not wanting one, but when I see a photo of a naked man that's attractive to me, the last thing on my mind is getting one..... Call it submissive, but the desire to pleasure him is so overwhelming that I'm not even aware of my own cock....

His is all that matters for that time, and my pleasure from taking him there, and tasting my reward (no matter if it's a little or a lot) is incredibly satisfying.
By spermkiss at 14,Sep,13 16:34 other posts of spermkiss 
Spoken like a true cocksucker. Taking another man's cock into one's mouth and bringing him to orgasmic climax is the most exciting, rewarding, fulfilling and satisfying thing in the world.

Like you, when I'm sucking another man off I generally forget about my own cock and everything else for that matter. I want to devote my full attention to my mouth, to the cock that is in it and to the man whose cock it is. I want to be attuned to every nuance of his response to my oral service so that I can fine tune my performance as I go to give him maximum pleasure and a totally satisfying orgasm. Then he rewards me with his sperm.

And, no, I do not think that is being the least bit submissive. See my reply on Sept 13 to Ulissis comment on Sept 11. Au contraire, it makes me feel very powerful, especially after I have received his sperm. He has given me his potent male essence.

By foreskinlover52 at 14,Sep,13 08:51 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Sucking a mans cock is heaven! Sliding my tongue inside his foreskin and licking out all of his precum and then feeling his cock swell and begin to twitch..Hearing him moan with pleasure as his cock begins to spray his warm sperm into my mouth..Load after load of hot cum spraying in my mouth..The taste is awesome! Love licking clean his cock and sperm filled foreskin!

By #201583 at 13,Sep,13 23:32
Does politicians and lawyers fall into that category as well?

By #427539 at 11,Sep,13 12:59
I just love sucking cocks. Make me feel powerfull when i am in charge of making a cock cumm. Its a really great feeling when it explode in my mouth and i keep on sucking till he cant take it anymore heh
By #311947 at 12,Sep,13 14:13

By spermkiss at 13,Sep,13 20:06 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm with you on this all the way. Some may regard giving another man oral service as a submissive act, but I feel just the opposite. When I'm sucking another man off I feel as though I'm in charge. He is trusting me with his most treasured part of his body and I control when he will reach his climax. And I am rewarded with his sperm, a living part of his body. Cocksuckers rule.

By spermkiss at 13,Sep,13 19:59 other posts of spermkiss 
Is there anything about blowjobs that isn't great?

A good blowjob provides mutual satisfaction for both the sucker and the suckee.

The suckee gets his nut off. What man doesn't like that? Indeed blowing a load from time to time is an absolute necessity for survival.

The cocksucker gets the pleasure of bringing another man to climax. He get to enjoy the other man's climax along with him and he is rewarded with his sperm.

A total win/win situation.

By Gntlmn at 13,Sep,13 17:04 other posts of Gntlmn 

By andrew999999999 at 13,Sep,13 16:59 other posts of andrew999999999 
I love giving and receiving, and I've been luck to do both at the same time on a couple of occasions.

By #427539 at 11,Sep,13 13:04
My wife told me that when she was dating she was afraid of getting pregnant. So she would suck her date cock as soon as possible. So he would not ask hernfor sex after she sucked him dry. I think was a great idea she. Used to have lots dates. The guys did not care abouth fucking her as long she made them cumm with blow jobs. So i think blow jobs are good for birth control
By #23212 at 12,Sep,13 06:10
It sounds like your wife didn't know the '24 hour rule'? You know, the medical rule that says a woman cannot get pregnant from any kind of sexual intercourse for at least 24 hours after she has swallowed any cum (semen)?

By #220845 at 11,Sep,13 03:54
I love sucking Cock don't know why

By JeffinKS at 24,Jan,13 15:35 other posts of JeffinKS 
I must really suck at BJ's then.... as the guys keep cumming back for more...

By bella! at 23,Jan,13 23:59 other posts of bella! 
True dat!

Adult Discussion Forum