Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

first time..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303233 at 25,Jan,13 11:13
Tomorrow I will be sucking my first cock! I have been fantasizing about sucking cock for a while now and finally got the nerve to find a guy. I'm extremely nervous because he is really hot and I don't think I will be very good..how can I get past these nerves? does anyone have any BJ techniques they wanna share? He has a big Dick so its gonna be a mouthful for me thanks!

Similar topics: 1.Friends - Bestfriends - Couple?   2.self reflextion   3.Masturbating - Your Usual Routine?   4.masturbating for the first time (guys)   5.The troubles of a **** Bi Relationship  

New Comment

Comments:
By #147052 at 25,Jan,13 14:44
Take your teeth out
By #316057 at 06,Dec,13 05:05
that's a good one

By hunnngry at 06,Nov,13 23:03 other posts of hunnngry 
From the looks of your pics i think he will be just fine have a good time and we want stories about it
By bella! at 06,Nov,13 23:44 other posts of bella! 
Well, if his memory is good and you ask him real nice, he might shard his "first experience" with you. Perhaps he has since made other dates that are more recent. Did you notice that he wrote the thread almost 10 months ago?

By #436014 at 06,Nov,13 15:41
oh what i would give to be a first-time cocksucker again, if i knew then what i know now...

By spermkiss at 25,Jan,13 14:52 other posts of spermkiss 
Just relax and do what comes naturally. Sure, you probably won't be a World Class Cocksucker your first time out, especially if the guy has a Big Dick, but if the guy knows it's your first time he'll be totally charmed. You could give him the worst blow job in the world, but because you are giving your first one to him, he'll be satisfied. Honored even. Trust me on this.

Adult Discussion Forum