Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Groups Updates

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 26,Jan,13 19:50  other posts of admin
I added moderators to the groups. I have no way of testing it fully, so it may be seriously screwed in some points. Please report all the problems to me.

Moderators are assigned automatically. On new groups the creator becomes the moderator. On old groups I did not store who created them, regrettably, nor when members joined them, so they are assigned mostly by member rating. If the moderator do not attend the group for 1 week his rights will be automatically cancelled and another moderator will be assigned.

Supposedly, as a moderator you can transfer moderatorship to other members, thus loosing the rights. You can delete other members messages in the group. You can kick members from the group and ban them from joining again (or remove those bans if you wish). You can make the group "by invitations only" and send invitations to members you chose, other members won't be able to join in this case.

I repeat, all or some of that may be working incorrectly. So if you notice any malfunctions, please report them to me.

Similar topics: 1.Groups   2.SHit assed Women   3.Groups messaging   4.Fleshlight group!   5.🥰 TheWife+Hubby 2023 Re-Boot New & Updates 🥰  

New Comment

Comments:
By #303133 at 28,Jan,13 17:31
The new Group feature seems to be working very well.
Question: How long will posted messages remain on the group "wall" before they go to internet limbo? Will the the group posts act like forum threads, or will they vanish after a certain time?
By admin at 28,Jan,13 18:01 other posts of admin 
Currently there is a limit of 50 messages per group. Unless they are replaced with newer messages they are not deleted.

By alittlesnail at 28,Jan,13 05:03 other posts of alittlesnail 
Thank you and hope everything is working fine

By #149276 at 27,Jan,13 21:23
Thank you Admin. for figuring ways to improve the site!

By slipper at 27,Jan,13 06:04 other posts of slipper 
Group creators as moderators makes sense... just giving who knows the options noted here is, well, rather scary. Is there some appeal process to arbitrary moderators' actions? Just curious. Thanks.
By #44017 at 27,Jan,13 13:11
I've been on this site for years,,,but have not heard of "groups" on SYD....Did I miss something...???
Please advise....and thanks Rick
By bella! at 27,Jan,13 13:24 other posts of bella! 
You haven't heard of Groups? They are a "club" a group of people that share similar interests. I just peeked at your profile and you appear to be in at least 2 dozen different groups

By bella! at 26,Jan,13 22:07 other posts of bella! 
I have been sent an invitation to join a group however the "Accept invitation" feature does not seem to work.
By Ray10754 at 26,Jan,13 22:24 other posts of Ray10754 
same here Bella

By admin at 26,Jan,13 22:35 other posts of admin 
There was an error, I found it. Please try again now with the same invitation.
By bella! at 26,Jan,13 22:40 other posts of bella! 
It worked ( for me ). Thank you!
By Ray10754 at 26,Jan,13 22:45 other posts of Ray10754 
works fine now thanks!

By #303133 at 26,Jan,13 21:31
Question: Under the new system, are members of an existing group that becomes "invitation only" already considered to have been invited, or does the moderator have to re-invite them?
By admin at 26,Jan,13 21:37 other posts of admin 
They are already members. Do you think I would kick all them out automatically? Indeed no. However the moderator can kick out some members if he/she thinks they are not fit for the group.

By #341776 at 26,Jan,13 20:39
The system you set up to moderate the groups look great Admin thank you. Do you foresee by any chance using the same setup by trusted member's to maybe bring back chat?
By admin at 26,Jan,13 21:24 other posts of admin 
Actually I was thinking several days on what I can do with chat, but I just don't see any working scheme.

By bella! at 26,Jan,13 20:29 other posts of bella! 
So may we assume that all Groups that are set as By Invitation are considered closed now until an invitation is sent? Thank you.
By admin at 26,Jan,13 21:22 other posts of admin 
If it works correctly - yes. But there still may be some errors in the logic.

By Ray10754 at 26,Jan,13 20:11 other posts of Ray10754 
Thank you Admin Should be of help! hope it all works out fine!

By bella! at 26,Jan,13 19:55 other posts of bella! 
Sounds interesting, thank you!

Adult Discussion Forum