Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

ADMIN for a day!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #345984 at 27,Jan,13 22:21
Simply put...a lot of members seem to think they could run this site better. So here's the challenge.

How would you keep this site in the red (profitable) if you were ADMIN?

Remember....it's expensive so you gotta come up with profit generating ideas that both appease your members and keep your site off legislative "RADAR".

How would "YOU" run your site?

Similar topics: 1.admin gay or straight or other   2.Auto logout...Question for Admin.   3.Polling : What A Greeat Idea   4.RANDOM BULLSHIT.......DUMPSTER EDITION!   5.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,  

New Comment

Comments:
By #360973 at 23,May,13 15:25
Just wanted to put it on record: like the new PM set-up, mate
By #303133 at 23,May,13 16:29
There's a new PM set-up?
By bella! at 23,May,13 19:04 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, remember back on 05/22/2012 ( yes, 1 year ago yesterday ) admin modified the way we are able to view our messages? I guess L_F just figured it out, that and the "edit" option with regard to the ability to modify comments left in the forum. It will sure make it much easier to read his thoughts without seeing an * added after 18 seconds.

By #120386 at 12,Apr,13 14:51
Admin wouldn't run around calling people names like fucktard and act imature but that is why I guess he is admin. We are here to make friends and have a good time not to put oneself high up on a pedistal "to look good". Honorable Members do not revert to silly name calling. I find this site a fun place and the time has come ignore the self riteous so called intellegent name callers. On a social site most see the drama they try to cause. Let them create thier own drama site and manage thier issues there. Have fun and make it a good place for all!
By #303133 at 12,Apr,13 15:43
Just wanting to point out: Saying that someone is a "so called intelligent name caller" is kinda...well...name-calling.
By Ray10754 at 12,Apr,13 15:51 other posts of Ray10754 
Justwill! Thought I was the only one that picked up on that one !

By #117023 at 12,Apr,13 16:19
I see you brought them all out CMH, "so called" is kind of confusing to some.
By Ray10754 at 12,Apr,13 17:16 other posts of Ray10754 
Wasnt talking about the "so called " part, I was looking at the "Self ritious " Part (Just for your information)

By #360973 at 23,May,13 15:28
What was that, monts?
By bella! at 23,May,13 15:53 other posts of bella! 
Dragging out an old thread...... trying to stir stuff up?
By #360973 at 23,May,13 16:24
Look below you, b! - I was commenting on the new PM set-up...then I saw that ridiculousness, so yeah, i put the teaspoon in...
By bella! at 23,May,13 16:30 other posts of bella! 
What new private message set up?

Adult Discussion Forum