Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Why do so few members take part in Forum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #349491 at 02,Feb,13 00:42
I see there are well over 50"000 members and that is only SYD .Why do so few actually take part in this.Ya know something I probably know already but I would like to hear other opinions

Similar topics: 1.Premium Supporting Members   2.Are you ready for this one ???   3.What % of members take part in DF and chat   4.An Appeal for Civilized Conduct on the Forum   5.What's with new members?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #337723 at 03,Feb,13 20:08
My experience is, that whenever somebody is posting a serious subject, there are a lot of people on this site, who manipulate and bully the subject, so it has become bullys playground here...
By #315742 at 05,Feb,13 16:04
Yes, it must be difficult for these super intelligent bullies here. You would think they could find somewhere else without so many unintelligent people.... But then they wouldn't feel superior anymore would they!?!?
By #303133 at 05,Feb,13 22:43
Smart people are so damn annoying...
By Ray10754 at 05,Feb,13 22:57 other posts of Ray10754 
Been a long time since I have seen a sreious topic in the fourms! So my advice is this, If you post something be prepaired to get a wide range of replys.It is the fourms of a Sex site on the internet people,not a budget meeting at the white house,I agree with you (Justwill) but what is more annoying, are those that THINK they are intelligent and actually they are not, when they try to be smart and dont get their way they begin to sling a bunch of name calling!
By #303133 at 05,Feb,13 23:19
Also annoying are the people who get their panties in a wad if you disagree with them or have an opinion that is not the one they want to hear.
OR
The people who don't quite understand that this is a PUBLIC forum. Just because you post a topic, it doesn't mean that you control the thread.
By Ray10754 at 05,Feb,13 23:34 other posts of Ray10754 

By #147052 at 05,Feb,13 15:48
Many of the posters on the forum seem to be looking for approval of their limited endowments and really don't have much to say.

Adult Discussion Forum